"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 601 - 625 of 1,000 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 601 - 625 of 1,000 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 22, 2011 3:06 PM ET #601 (permalink)

You're into neuroscience? This party's getting interesting. I mean, "naughty fun" eh? Phwoar, yeah, not half! I like having sex with ladies and putting my penis in their vagina and stuff.

Only saw Good Will Hunting for the first time last month and really enjoyed it, but I'm in no rush to get it on DVD. Speaking of DVD, I may very well watch Four Lions tonight, it's been a while.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go take a wicked shit.

Dec 22, 2011 3:08 PM ET #602 (permalink)

R10: I used to work as a Project Engineer at a Recycle Mill here in Oklahoma. (Georgia Pacific)

Dec 22, 2011 3:29 PM ET #603 (permalink)

Oz - yeah good luck with that! and yup - i'm a nerd, secrets out!

Anyway's dirtbags - I will probably not be on here again until after Christmas so I know it's a little early but.....
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!! Hope all your dirty, horrible unspeakable wishes come true! :x

Dec 22, 2011 3:29 PM ET #604 (permalink)

R10

No shit DJ. Thats cool. I work at a fairly small,but busy mill. Whenever you pick up McDonalds,think of me. We sell our recycled paper to the bag maker that supplys to McDonalds. Dirty work,but it pays the bills ya know?

Dec 22, 2011 3:59 PM ET #605 (permalink)

ZMA

Damn this thread has been rollin' along.

Sup fuckers? Been sick for almost 2 weeks. I've had a destructive cough that's made me basically wanna curl up into the fetal position and die, like the Pompeii volcano victims. I can deal with the stuffy nose and sneezing, but the cough kills me and to make it worse I got an ear infection the other day. Feels like someone permanently cupped their hand over my ear. Plus it's giving me a fuckin' headache. I hate it. If I ever went deaf I'd probably kill myself because my whole life revolves around hearing (music junkie). So if I lost it there really wouldn't be anything else to do for me. Anyway, I'm takin' antibiotics so hopefully the swelling in my ear will go down and I'll be able to hear soon =D.

R10, that's a pretty interesting fact to find out about you bro. I'll think of you whenever I pick up McDirtles.

cbella, enjoy your Christmas =]. My wish already came true. My rents are badass and actually got my the 1 and only thing I asked for. A full system for my car, sub, speakers, amp, and a new deck. Getting it installed after Christmas. Soo fuckin' pumped. Now I can bump my Tech N9ne CD's lmao.

R10, Doc, Netro, Oz, GC, FAN, DJ, Iron etc, If I don't end up speaking with any of you fine dirtlemen (and lady) have yourselves a filth filled dirtmas.

Dec 22, 2011 5:45 PM ET #606 (permalink)

The West is the Best... Get here, and we'll do the rest. \m/\m/

Hope ya feel better Z.

See you fuckers tomorrow and then I'll be doin my best to keep up with the little one playin video games. She kicks my ass everytime.

Dec 22, 2011 5:51 PM ET #607 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Dec 22, 2011 10:51 PM ET #608 (permalink)

Been outta town for a week now taking care of things and hangin with friends and such, and I'm just barely going to make it home like two days before Jesusmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

Dec 22, 2011 11:12 PM ET #609 (permalink)

Also, I just found this tumblr page yesterday. It's a bunch of pics of Kim Jong Il photoshopped into dj situations, with Skrillex or LMFAO and such. I find it hilarious, but then again I'm not good at comedy.

kimjongildroppingthebass.tumblr.com/

Dec 23, 2011 7:55 AM ET #610 (permalink)

got my ticket to fly to europe 29 of may to start my metal trip got all my concert tickets in the mail ready to bang my head off and good news slayer playes as well on graspop 2012 fuck yeah

Dec 23, 2011 7:57 AM ET #611 (permalink)

hahaaaaa some dumd ass worker of mine decides to cook a x mas ham in a normal micro wave for 2 hours
freaking micro wave burns down to the ground

Dec 23, 2011 10:03 AM ET #612 (permalink)

Wilco: Slap that bitch for me. Anyone who would attempt to ruin a delicious pork product by placing it into a microwave like that needs a good swift kick to the junk. Mine's on the counter thawing now and I fully intend to smoke that fucker with mesquite, honey mustard glaze and some fuckin fruit just for good measure. \m/\m/

Dec 23, 2011 11:46 AM ET #613 (permalink)

sounds good turkey tomorow with indeed ham and lots of nasty healty food
for me only turkey ham and beer

man that dude is as dumb as a ass of a donkey
actually he told me when he was a boy he did fuck a donkey because he could not find anything beter

Dec 23, 2011 2:41 PM ET #614 (permalink)

Muuuahahahahahaha!!! Donkey fucker!

Dec 23, 2011 3:12 PM ET #615 (permalink)

FRIED TURKEY BITCHES!!!!!

Dec 23, 2011 3:14 PM ET #616 (permalink)

bg they use a bottle of warm water to get the donkey horney

Dec 25, 2011 3:12 AM ET #617 (permalink)

Sup fuckers,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL. STAY COLD.

Dec 25, 2011 6:30 AM ET #618 (permalink)

Merry Christmas to you all. And to whatever brown people celebrate, GC.

Alcohol warms the body.

Dec 25, 2011 5:30 PM ET #619 (permalink)

ZMA

Sup holiday fuckers?

Since I got nothin' goin' on at the moment I figured I'd come on here and wish all you a Merry Dirtmas, and happy holidays to everyone. Hope all you're filthy desires came true today. Cheers.

Dec 27, 2011 1:38 AM ET #620 (permalink)

Well, I made it back from the in-laws, and Christmas is over. Thank God. Now back to the normal grind. I'll take that anyday.

Dec 27, 2011 12:47 PM ET #621 (permalink)

Sorry for the spam getting through, folks. All cleaned up now.

Dec 27, 2011 3:19 PM ET #622 (permalink)

R10

Yea DB,i was gonna comment on our great weather her in New England;high of 43,low of 35 overnight,so unusual for this time of year here. The page of sales crap prevented me from doing so. Its that time of year i guess,everyones got something to sell. But anyhow,no snow here on the ground,with the exception of plowed piles. Enjoying our November weather here,i will say.

Dec 29, 2011 11:19 AM ET #623 (permalink)

Hey fookers!!! How was everyone's Christmas?

Pretty damn good here!!! Alas, I must not have been as good a girl as I should have been as Santa did not leave me a gift-wrapped Danzig under my tree! ;)

Dec 29, 2011 4:50 PM ET #624 (permalink)

You must have a thing for hairy midgets with over inflated egos. Give it time. It'll pass.

Dec 29, 2011 9:53 PM ET #625 (permalink)

You mean Chinese people?

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum