"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 1,000 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 1,000 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 19, 2011 10:12 AM ET #551 (permalink)

I know everybody is all upset about that christpher hitchers or something, but honestly, we just lost a perhaps even greater international hero in the form of the great and powerful wizard/warlord-god known as Kim Jong-Il. He left his human son behind to rule in his stead, but there will always be a hole in my heart where the thought of his great smile should be. I'm feeling a bit Il under the circumstances.

also, TIM: I need my bra back.

Dec 19, 2011 11:22 AM ET #552 (permalink)

Kim Jong Ill was a cheeky bum looker!

Dec 19, 2011 11:38 AM ET #553 (permalink)

damm i war monger died whit whom i am gonna drink thea now and talk about world domenation

Dec 19, 2011 12:42 PM ET #554 (permalink)

Hello filthbags, how was everyone's weekend?

DiamondOz - that is a fucking brilliant website!!! lol

Dec 19, 2011 1:06 PM ET #555 (permalink)

Weekend has been pretty good thanks, been hanging out with my Dad which has been great.

Glad to hear you enjoyed that website, a new one was made today for Kim Jong - Un

http://kimjongunlookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Dec 19, 2011 3:08 PM ET #556 (permalink)

Just finished my shopping. I didn't get any of you fuckers a damned thing for christmass either so suck it! o.0

Dec 19, 2011 3:45 PM ET #557 (permalink)

You didn't get me anything!? You git! And after I got you a special present that's relevant to this wonderful Christian celebration!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/picture69i.jpg/

Dec 19, 2011 4:39 PM ET #558 (permalink)

LMAO! Guess I'd better run out and see if I can find a QPR jersey now.

Dec 19, 2011 11:19 PM ET #559 (permalink)

FAN: I smell the bra when I fap, you're never getting it back.

SUP FUCKERS?

Going stateside tomorrow. Hopefully more bras to smell. I think that's my new thing. Also, applying to colleges but fuck that I like bras.

Dec 20, 2011 11:15 AM ET #560 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

Getting ready for Christmas. Kiddos are out of school and driving the wife crazy while I get to go to work and 'relax'.
Looking forward to the vacation later this week.

Anyone hear from Netro and how his impending fatherhood is progressing?

Dec 20, 2011 11:20 AM ET #561 (permalink)

fucking x mas shit busy as shit here at the hotel time to get ready for 3 weeks no days off
the good news is got my ticket to fly to europe in may for my metal trip

Dec 20, 2011 12:33 PM ET #562 (permalink)

Getting started on my christmas presents - I'm doing it on the cheap this year and getting creative.....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/80461722/

Dec 20, 2011 12:44 PM ET #563 (permalink)

cbella: LMAO!!! ...Life-sized cardboard cut-out sold separately...
BG!: If you get a package from Cyprus, there's a good guess on what's inside.

Dec 20, 2011 12:49 PM ET #564 (permalink)

I hear BG's buying Cbella some shin guards for Christmas. His way of saying he wants to knock boots.

Dec 20, 2011 12:53 PM ET #565 (permalink)

Pffft... My brother and I decorate the tree with those things since preschool. We went with the Magnum condoms though so that you can get more than one use out of every ornament. :D

Dec 20, 2011 12:55 PM ET #566 (permalink)

lol - i think he's busy enough stocking up on Rohypnol as we speak!

Confession time - how many of u r seriously thinking about whether u have the relevant materials to make yourselves the home-made-vagina? honestly now......? :)

Dec 20, 2011 12:56 PM ET #567 (permalink)

I've literally just looked at your link and was about to thank you, as now I don't need to dish out the cash of a fleshlight.

Also, I wiped my internet history a few minutes before checking out your link. So now anyone who uses my PC will see I've been looking at instructions on how to make a vagina. My pride, it is dead.

(This post was last edited on December 20, 2011 at 12:59 PM ET.)

Dec 20, 2011 1:01 PM ET #568 (permalink)

BG1's house was the only one in the neighborhood with a tree decorated using cut up 2-liter bottles.

Dec 20, 2011 1:05 PM ET #569 (permalink)

Loading up The Old Republic on my computer as I type. We are heading to the Doc in about an hour for another ultrasound. The kid has grown a bit much in the past couple weeks. Could call for a C-Section or induced labor. Have to wait and see. I'll fill you all in IF I get back from the hospital today. Otherwise I might be announcing my son's birth ;)

Dec 20, 2011 1:14 PM ET #570 (permalink)

Best wishes for the Netro fam. :-) \m/\m/

cbella: Those things don't talk dirty to me and tell me all the things I need to hear. God I miss mom...

Dec 20, 2011 1:14 PM ET #571 (permalink)

Good luck Netro. Hope all goes well.

Also, thanks to cbella, you can make yourself a substitute while Mrs. Netro is healing up from either the cesarean or episiotomy.

Dec 20, 2011 1:26 PM ET #572 (permalink)

Good luck Netro - all the best to you & ur family :)

BG1: r u acting the wounded man? showing a softer side?.........i think i prefer the unhinged sexual deviant ;)

Oz - hey I have 5 brothers, a dad and a step-father to buy gifts for - this little DIY delight has saved me $$$$ this year! Now i just have to find a link to teach me how to make paper mache dildos for my mum, step-mum and sisters!!! Christmas presents 2011: sorted!

Dec 20, 2011 1:50 PM ET #573 (permalink)

cbella: LMAO! Gotta give a shout out to mom once in a while.

Dec 20, 2011 2:09 PM ET #574 (permalink)

Good for u!!! U know Sigmund Freud had a theory about men like u and their mothers!!! lol

Dec 20, 2011 2:53 PM ET #575 (permalink)

damm this morning i did think we got rid of this lameass band bonjovi but hellno he is still around just a shitty
rumour

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum