"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 501 - 525 of 1,000 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 501 - 525 of 1,000 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 12, 2011 12:26 PM ET #501 (permalink)

Pretty good thanks (besides the dentist on Friday - had no sensation in my mouth all night so kept dribbling - must have looked like i escaped the asylum lol)!
How bout u? dry humping female pedestrians?

Dec 12, 2011 12:32 PM ET #502 (permalink)

Nah, I was sick last Thur-Sat so I didn't get out of the house much. Did have a nice Sunday afternoon/evening though. Dropped her off at her place this morning. ;-)

Dec 12, 2011 12:41 PM ET #503 (permalink)

u filthy whore ;)

Dec 12, 2011 12:57 PM ET #504 (permalink)

I'm an over-achiever *blushes* Flattery will get you anywhere you wanna go Lol.

Dec 12, 2011 1:24 PM ET #505 (permalink)

Hmmmmm, i'll keep that in mind! ;)
Glad to hear someone is pity humping u - unless there was a financial gain in it for her? lol
So - i see ur whoring yourself out as a doctor!?! What credentials do u have?

Dec 12, 2011 1:30 PM ET #506 (permalink)

Nah, I never pay to play outright. Everyone pays in one way or another, but I happen to know this woman well. What credentials? I'm a member of several 12 step programs and I'm good enough, smart enough and dog gone it... People like me! LMAO!

Dec 12, 2011 1:49 PM ET #507 (permalink)

Ahh, young lust. What did ya have, BG? I was sick for Fri-Sun, stuffed up, coughing, nausea, chills, 102 fever. Good times. Still a bit weak today but feeling alot better. Good enough to work, unfortunately. Woke up starving after hardly eating the last couple days. Hacking up some spectacular crud, though. Also gave me an excuse to dry out a few days. Think I might keep going. Money's tight anyway and cheap beer still costs. I think it's time anyway, with the boy on his way.

The Missus is still working and making me look like an unambitious loser. You know, for a change...Her latest is only being able to sleep faced in the opposite direction of how we usually sleep. Gonna turn the mattress 180 degrees and see if I can't fix that. No worries, though, she will be done with work in a week a a couple days. Honestly hoping that kid decides to get here before the 31st. just sayin, ya know ;) Daddy can always use a nice tax break. hate to be that way, but times have been rough the last few years and it would be nice to have a little help this winter. I am excited though. I tend to look at new things as a sort of adventure and this is gonna be a damn big one. Of course with my luck he'll rebel against his old man by being a hardcore conservative, gay, rap fan.

I'll keep you fuckers posted, though. Stay safe, stay healthy, and yeah, wash yer goddamn hands, folks ;)

Dec 12, 2011 1:54 PM ET #508 (permalink)

Sounds like the same crud Netro. I'm a handwashing freak too. *looks REALLY un-ammused*

Dec 12, 2011 5:32 PM ET #509 (permalink)

"a hardcore conservative, gay, rap fan."

I can't even picture such a being.

Now stand clear everyone, it's time to unleash what might be my most monstrous poo of the week.

Dec 12, 2011 11:47 PM ET #510 (permalink)

What's wrong with being a hardcore conservative? Look at me...I'm the coolest guy I know. Glad I got to post on here actually. So fucking busy lately.

Dec 13, 2011 12:34 AM ET #511 (permalink)

Not that there's anything wrong with any of that.

...Except for the rap. Just hate it. Can't even begin to listen to it...

Dec 13, 2011 10:02 AM ET #512 (permalink)

Oz: You're gonna have to start posting pics of these epic turds on FB.

Dec 13, 2011 10:47 AM ET #513 (permalink)

It hurt man. Now I know how TIMs anus must feel after spending time with his cellmate.

Wind, rain and hale is so bad here that I can't even feel my face after getting in. Still walked around listening to electro in it though, cool as ice.

Dec 13, 2011 12:26 PM ET #514 (permalink)

All the more reason to post that bad boy. Show that turd who's boss.

Dec 13, 2011 4:55 PM ET #515 (permalink)

No cbella today... Now I have to go home and turn my crank into hamburger. Single handedly I might add. :D

Dec 13, 2011 9:55 PM ET #516 (permalink)

When I saw you'd posted again, I assumed cbella would be involved :P

Dec 14, 2011 10:22 AM ET #517 (permalink)

Am I that transparent Oz? Lol.

Dec 14, 2011 10:38 AM ET #518 (permalink)

You guys are either going to hate me or laugh your ass off. I'm willing to take that chance.

Re: BG's hamburger crank comment....
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZHawb9-u2rk/Tr23jxvHBeI/AAAAAAAAAcg/oUX_kqU9YdA/s1600/hamburger.jpeg

EDIT: NSFW

(This post was last edited on December 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM ET.)

Dec 14, 2011 11:16 AM ET #519 (permalink)

For some reason, all I could think about while looking at that picture was the guy from Popeye who says, "I would gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today." Bizzare.

Dec 14, 2011 12:23 PM ET #520 (permalink)

Hello filthbags, how r u all today?

Nice picture! I'm a fan of the Eiffel tower myself ;)

Dec 14, 2011 12:27 PM ET #521 (permalink)

Can't see the pic from here (work). Can anyone elaborate for me?

cbella: *sighs*

Just found out a friend of mine murdered his ex a few weeks back... Crazy.

Dec 14, 2011 12:31 PM ET #522 (permalink)

That's fucked!!!

The pictures portray how I imagine u spend ur spare time between hard-on's!!! lol - u seen puppetry of the penis?

Dec 14, 2011 12:50 PM ET #523 (permalink)

aah bg that why they are a ex wife the only good thing is left to get rid of them
damm bored at work trying to get some shit in order actually i am talking about the real thing

and my trip to europe next year the way it looks it will be fortarock download and graspop and maybe zwarte cross

Dec 14, 2011 1:05 PM ET #524 (permalink)

cbella: Between hard on's? Are you implying it's not supposed to look like this all the time?

Holy shit... My drummers father passed away this morning too. Not a good day...

Dec 14, 2011 1:27 PM ET #525 (permalink)

I thought when men get to ur ripe ol' age it's more like putting a deflated balloon in..............well, a vagina!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum