"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 476 - 500 of 1,000 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 476 - 500 of 1,000 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 8, 2011 5:13 PM ET #476 (permalink)

Cadillac, Manton area. Not far from Traverse City. We recently went back to Detroit for the baby shower and realized that we really missed being close to family and friends, not to mention just the area in general. Raleigh is nice, but the job market dried up, we had a housefire, and just the basic day to day struggles made us realize how far from everyone we really are. We are making the best of it, and as a few friends here on MU know we had it VERY rough for a couple years. But as a result of all that, there is no longer anything holding us here, and everything calling us back.

And most definately, Wilco. I have an amazingly understanding lady, but we both realize that sometimes you need time for yourself. Sorry to hear that you are so far from your daughter, I know it must be hard. We are only 12 hours from our families and it feels like forever.

(This post was last edited on December 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM ET.)

Dec 8, 2011 5:46 PM ET #477 (permalink)

Netro: Glad you came through the rough times. Makes you count your blessing, that's for sure. I'd be moving back ASAP in that situation. Been to Traverse City once as a kid. Beautiful country in that part of the state.

Wilco: Sucks to hear that you're so far away from your daughter. I don't know how/if I'd handle that distance.

Dec 9, 2011 3:29 PM ET #478 (permalink)

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!

Knocked the front of my tooth out again! Had it knocked out at Sweden Rock last summer - got it fixed and the damn thing just got knocked out again!!!
Spent the last 2 hours at the dentist - don't get me wrong - some of my best Friday nights have been spent on my back with things in my mouth but on this occasion........not gonna make the highlight reel!

Dec 9, 2011 5:57 PM ET #479 (permalink)

*chuckles nervously* Excuse while I wipe this up.

Dec 9, 2011 6:58 PM ET #480 (permalink)

Yo, does anyone know anything about the Hellfest festival? I'm interested in the camp grounds and wondered if any of you fuckers might have been there before.

Dec 10, 2011 5:12 AM ET #481 (permalink)

Can't say I do I'm afraid IM. Not details like that anyway. All I know is it usually has an awesome lineup.

Dec 10, 2011 7:04 AM ET #482 (permalink)

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm interested ;) Graspop has Paradise Lost and Obituary, but Hellfest has a slew of lesser known bands I'm interested in.

Haven't been able to get to a festival in the past years due to monetary and work constraints, graspop was the last one I was at, and it was easy to navigate around the country and get there, with a respectable campsite. If we decided on Hellfest, hopefully it would be as good. I'll have to dig around the internets when I have time later.

Dec 10, 2011 8:55 AM ET #483 (permalink)

damm its really easy to find the way to graspop

Dec 10, 2011 9:16 AM ET #484 (permalink)

R10

Jeez cbella,thats some story. That laying on your back with something in your mouth referance kind of got me excited,im not afraid to admit. As far as festivals,id give my left nut to attend just one;any one! You folks across the pond are pretty lucky you get to go to them. We get Mayhem Fest,and maybe an Ozzfest.

Dec 10, 2011 10:55 AM ET #485 (permalink)

Tru dat Wilco. We arrived in brussels, found a cheap hostel, bummed around the city for a few days, then hopped on the train and followed the crowd of people that look like they're headed to a metal festival - if you can't read the language that is (luckily I can translate written french and spanish to a fair degree).

France is a bit more offputting as a lot of the time they don't like English tourists, and sometimes don't make the distinction between Irish either (personal experience). But I'm sure I can find out what I need before making a decision.

Dec 10, 2011 11:40 AM ET #486 (permalink)

IrishMetal - I was planning of going to Hellfest this summer but just like u said - the damned French r putting me off but the line-up looks fucking great!!! I'm British and every time I go there, they r total 'branleurs de moi!' Anywhere else in the world and i mean ANYWHERE!!! Baghdad is more tempting than France!

R10 - u a dentist? lol - hey fix my tooth and i'll take u to a European festival myself!

Dec 10, 2011 12:00 PM ET #487 (permalink)

Heh, cbella, google translate is never the best, it just substitutes random shite that it thinks fits - learned my lesson in french class. de is of, so when they were being wankers of you, I can only assume you didn't want to be wanked at that point in time :P - 'branleurs vers moi' might be right, but don't quote me on that. But aye, fuck 'em.

Well would ya look at that, an educated Irishman, all the awesome and very little of the stupid.

Also, france are gonna be less happy with the english now that Cameron told the Eurozone to fuck itself without britain's help -.- - The irish government needs more drink money!!!

Dec 10, 2011 12:18 PM ET #488 (permalink)

lol - thanks for that!

Damn that little gremlin Sarcozy!! Anyway - if i go to Hellfest I'll copy the Swedish chef's accent from The Muppets and pretend to be Swedish - I'll get less gob and giz put in my drink at least!

Dec 10, 2011 2:10 PM ET #489 (permalink)

That could work. Or just talk slowly and loudly while flailing your arms about. Enough politics though, it'll work out some way.

Fuck this though, 10K word dissertation due next monday (19th), but I'm handing it in this wednesday or thursday not because I've got it done, but because I'm bored shitless and going home on thursday now. Yet I still haven't got anything much done. PROCRASTINATION is awesome.

Btw Oz, you listen to Ed Sheeran at all? Oh, and is Godlike still alive? I saw comments on this thread back in september, but nothin since.

(This post was last edited on December 10, 2011 at 2:11 PM ET.)

Dec 10, 2011 2:22 PM ET #490 (permalink)

Holy fuck I'm actually having to catch up in this thread now. Normally I'd be trying to get this shit moving.

*hands Eye-candy badge over to Cbella*

You can't have my prison rape one yet. Not as long as FAN is around.

Dec 10, 2011 2:27 PM ET #491 (permalink)

no godlike is kind of busy with his work to busy to use his facebook or mu but his doing great
fuck me think i will put my wife on her back tonight and use her mouth
got my tickest fo r graspop forta rock and zwarte cross forta rock slayer wil be mainact but looking out for gras pop and drinks some booze withthe mighty oz we missed each other this year

done with my work for today will stay at home doing nothing tonight only having fun with my wife

Dec 10, 2011 6:18 PM ET #492 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?

Just here to brag a little bit - that review for Vangough's new album? Yeah, they're from OKLAHOMA.
WE DO HAVE METAL, FUCK YEAH

Alright, they're not exactly heavy, but... still.

Dec 11, 2011 11:08 AM ET #493 (permalink)

fuck me last night at 12 midnight got a phone call the did try to steal our dive boat had to swim to turnoff the engines and keep in mind thats when the sharks are cruising and hunting

Dec 11, 2011 2:19 PM ET #494 (permalink)

I knew the cold snowy weather wouldn't last. Oh well. I just hope it comes back.

Dec 11, 2011 2:27 PM ET #495 (permalink)

Havent been on here in awhile, not a lot of computer access at the moment, but I heard the term "prison rape", so here I am.

Dec 12, 2011 10:04 AM ET #496 (permalink)

Was sick as fuck last week. I heard somebody knocked my girls tooth out. Whoever it was is a fucking deadman. Even though the hockey smile is a bit of a turn on for me. lol.

Dec 12, 2011 10:28 AM ET #497 (permalink)

Thanks FAN. We all know you wanna rape me.

Dec 12, 2011 10:32 AM ET #498 (permalink)

TIM: Who doesn't? For fuck sakes you're a doppel ganger for a celebrity!

Dec 12, 2011 12:10 PM ET #499 (permalink)

BG1 - is there anything that DOESN'T turn u on? lol - hockey smile temporarily fixed but the fucker falls out every time I knock it (BJ's r an occupational hazzard!)

TIM & FAN - i knew u 2 were backdoor burglars! Get a room! ;)

Dec 12, 2011 12:17 PM ET #500 (permalink)

cbella: I haven't found anything yet that doesn't, but I'm open to suggestions? lol. Besides that, how was your weekend?

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum