"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 1, 2011 3:01 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Yeah man, they're in Europe right now doing all the festivals. I grew up with the guitarrist. \m/\m/

Sep 1, 2011 3:15 PM ET #27 (permalink)

BG- The article I read this morning said that there are two factories in Nashville and one in Memphis.

Sep 1, 2011 3:17 PM ET #28 (permalink)

R10

Fuck BG thats cool! NP: Sacred Reich/ Surf Nicaruagua! Good stuff kids.

Sep 1, 2011 3:24 PM ET #29 (permalink)

ZMA, if you were nearby, I'd smoke you out brah.

BG, Sacred Reich is awesome!

Sep 1, 2011 3:35 PM ET #30 (permalink)

yes i did see them in holland this year on forta rock they did kick ass

Sep 1, 2011 5:36 PM ET #31 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea Sacred Reich is pretty badass. I remember they played the Independent vid on Headbangers Ball back in like 07 and I was pretty into it. I should go listen to that again lol.

GC, I'd bring my vapor genie. That shit would be cash yo.

Ya know I just had a thought. I'm probably not the first to think this but has DB ever considered putting a MU instant messaging page on here?

Sep 1, 2011 5:52 PM ET #32 (permalink)

Bruno: Yes but they've been importing their materials for years buddy. They're still giving Americans jobs in those 2 plants but I beluieve they have quite a few abroad. More than here only under different names.

I thought I told all you guys last year that Jason Rainey saved my fuckin life when I was in 7th grade? I had Valley Fever (it's a bacteria that grows in the dirt out here) and my pops was on duty and unable to pick me up from school so Jason carried me home and called my pops to let him know how bad I was. Got to the ER with 106 fever. Doc said he saved my life. Fuckin rock star that he is.

Edit: Gonna spill a few when he gets back in the fall. Any of you fuckers wanna join us you're welcome to.

(This post was last edited on September 1, 2011 at 5:55 PM ET.)

Sep 1, 2011 5:55 PM ET #33 (permalink)

ZMA

^ that's badass man. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here giving us your expert advice.

Sep 1, 2011 6:01 PM ET #34 (permalink)

That is correct Zman. He also got me off the Kiss and dosed me with AC/DC's Highway to Hell. WE had tickets to see em when Bon died. \m/\m/

Sep 1, 2011 6:43 PM ET #35 (permalink)

R10

Fuck,Greed,awesome story dude! Last i really heard of S. Reich was in early 90's,a song Independent from the album i think from the same title. Flannel,doc wearing grungers were the rage then,album probably drifted by the wayside like alot of the lesser known thrash bands. Are they just back together for touring,or are they recording new music. Would love to hear how they sound 20 years later!

Sep 1, 2011 6:45 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Right now just touring. I wouldn't put it past em to throw something out next year though. The juices are flowin.

Sep 1, 2011 6:57 PM ET #37 (permalink)

R10

Well,hopefully new music is included in thier getting back together! Show the young bucks how shits done,i know these old school ears are eager for some new Sacred Reich! Loved how they touched on political issues back than with thier lyrics! Their voice would be much welcomed nowadays imo! Hopefully younger metallers check out some of thier classics!

Sep 1, 2011 7:31 PM ET #38 (permalink)

Blindgreed- I know what you mean about everything coming from America, but it does suck that the poeple that work in the Tennessee factories are now jobless, especially with the current state of the ceonomy. Cool story about the dude from Sacred Reich saving your life, I had not heard the story before.

Sep 1, 2011 8:18 PM ET #39 (permalink)

Dig me some Sacred Reich! Definitely thought they did the political metal better than MegaDave.

BG: Hell, if the only thing Jason ever did was to get you from KISS to AC/DC, then he deserves a place on the other side of the pearly gates. Sorry, not a KISS fan. I guess I think they're overrated (wrong thread?)

Sep 1, 2011 8:21 PM ET #40 (permalink)

Damn BG, I'm obviously glad he saved your life. This site would have a void without you.

Sep 1, 2011 11:48 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Sup fuckholes? Long weekend for me. Gonna hang with the spousal unit tomorrow, go camping with the family Saturday night, and clean a PCS house for some cash on Sunday. As for Monday, well, we'll see.

Sep 2, 2011 7:11 AM ET #42 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

My volleyball team fucking sucks.

Sep 2, 2011 9:55 AM ET #43 (permalink)

How can you have a sucky volleyball team in China? They probably need to kick you off it :-P I miss playing, but my knees can't take the beating anymore.

Sep 2, 2011 11:55 AM ET #44 (permalink)

DJ: I had one of the strangest metal histories I've ever heard of. Started with Sabbath, then Zepplin, then Kiss, then AC/DC, then everything heavy and dark and sort of just stuck with everything heavy and dark ever since.

Sep 2, 2011 12:40 PM ET #45 (permalink)

R10

Yea i started out with KISS also BG. Even had my face painted up like Gene Simmons one Halloween when.i was a pup. Of course AC/DC and Van Halen. And in 81-82 we got MTV on our cable and i saw those Priest and Maiden videos,that set my path from there.

Sep 2, 2011 1:06 PM ET #46 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure that if you had a heartbeat in the 80's and liked heavy music you went through a Priest, Saxon, Maiden era. Then Def Leppard came along and fucked up the Brittish invasion. *in the little girl voice from Anchorman* Fuck you Joe Elliot... FUCK YOU!!!

Sep 2, 2011 4:50 PM ET #47 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

Do any of you guys have a website for your town as awesome as this?
www.muskogeemugs.com

I haven't graced it's pages, but know a few who have...

Sep 2, 2011 7:26 PM ET #48 (permalink)

Doug: I'm the captain and it's really frustrating when your team sucks. We have our moments, but mostly failures.

Sep 2, 2011 9:07 PM ET #49 (permalink)

TIM - You back in China? I knew you were crazy!

Sup Fuckers?
I am sitting on the coach watching the australian top 40, this is what reminds me of metal being so great!
Lady Gaga can gag on my baby making tool!Ganna go see a movie with the missus today. Horrible Bosses looks aight.

How has everyone been? All our U.S brothers alright after the storms?

(This post was last edited on September 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM ET.)

Sep 2, 2011 9:32 PM ET #50 (permalink)

^looooved that movie. charlie day is fucking great in anything. btw i think lady gaga could make you gag on her baby making tool

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum