"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 426 - 450 of 1,000 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 426 - 450 of 1,000 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 5, 2011 11:52 PM ET #426 (permalink)

Takes more than a horny sexual deviant to scare me away! :)
Revocation r really good! Boston rockers! Nice!

Dec 6, 2011 8:54 AM ET #427 (permalink)

R10, the closest Revocation and Children of Bodom are coming to me are the 2/6 date in Lawrence, Kansas (4.5 hrs) and the 2/21 Date in Austin, TX (6hrs). Both are during the work week, so no road trips are likely.

Dec 6, 2011 9:30 AM ET #428 (permalink)

just found out lameass xmas party the 16 at work see if i get a bonus this year hahah

Dec 6, 2011 10:37 AM ET #429 (permalink)

Sorry for my absence yesterday folks but my son's daughter was born a bit premature (at 34 weeks). She's breathing on her own though, holding her body temperature and poopin like a champ so I believe she'll be just fine. Now if you'll excuse me, after reading about cbella's pajama party I have a raging erection that needs immediate attention.

Dec 6, 2011 10:45 AM ET #430 (permalink)

Well congrats there GrandPa! Spoil that little booger rotten. HEY!!! Now you have another supply of poop to smear yourself in. WIN!!!

Dec 6, 2011 11:04 AM ET #431 (permalink)

Congratulations BG! I'm sure with a grandad like you she won't go wrong in life! Well happy for you mate!

Dec 6, 2011 11:28 AM ET #432 (permalink)

R10

Congrats BG on the new addition to the family. The abscence of your brutal humor does'nt go unnoticed around here.

Dec 6, 2011 11:38 AM ET #433 (permalink)

Congrats gramps!!! Lucky kid to have u as their moral compass ;)
How goes the boner?! ha

Dec 6, 2011 11:47 AM ET #434 (permalink)

hey grand pa congrets on you grandchild
i am a grand pa as well must say its real cool to be one
god thing it when they whine its time to go back to the parrents
hope you had some nasty relief i know i did but was not allowed to push the starfish this morning dammit

Dec 6, 2011 11:52 AM ET #435 (permalink)

Damn, BG is a heavy metal granddad? Congrats. Was that the first grandkid? (that you know of). Was that a hint of pride I detected about the little one shitting a lot?

Dec 6, 2011 12:33 PM ET #436 (permalink)

@DB: Heh-hehh... Yup she's a Virden and she is the first grand child.

Wilco, R10, Oz, AP1: Thank you my metal brethren \m/\m/

cbella: Thank YOU, and how is life in Cypres today?

Dec 6, 2011 12:47 PM ET #437 (permalink)

All good here thanks old man ;) Just been webcam chatting with my family back in UK after manic day of work!

How about u? Turning any more women lesbian? haha

Dec 6, 2011 12:58 PM ET #438 (permalink)

To my knowledge, I've never turned one, but I'm willing to try. lol. I am well. What do you do for a living?

Dec 6, 2011 1:05 PM ET #439 (permalink)

lol

I'm a physiotherapist (physical therapy) but studying to specialize in neurological physio (I'm a nerd!) may do my PhD in States but not decided yet.

How about u? not really working in a blood bank, right? U strike me as someone who may be better suited to experimental medical testing? u know.......electrodes on ur balls and nipples etc. :)

Dec 6, 2011 1:18 PM ET #440 (permalink)

Ha-ha, what I do with my balls and nipples on my own time has nothing to do with my work here at the blood bank. Although... If I could figure out a way to make money doin it, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. Physiotherapists know thier way around electrodes too though don't they? I'm thinkin this could be a win-win situation here. ;-)

Dec 6, 2011 1:26 PM ET #441 (permalink)

Its true - i have various instruments of pain/pleasure (electrodes, belts, ice, whips & gags..........maybe the latter 2 r not strictly 'physio' tools but i find my patients respond well!).

I give a mean groin-strain massage too! :)

So despite being a grandaddy - u still front ur band? bang the groupie's? ;)

Dec 6, 2011 2:25 PM ET #442 (permalink)

Well, right now Blind Greed is on a hiatus pending some minor adjustments so I'm working on a side project at the present. I do plenty of stage work though and actually detest groupies. I'd be interested in straining my groin in order to test your expertise and level of skill. Lol.

Dec 6, 2011 2:53 PM ET #443 (permalink)

Wow - i thought that is why most guys join/form bands: to bang the groupies - u just went up in my estimation!!!!
So despite being a dirty old perv - u still have standards! lol
ok......i'll give u a groin rub! ;) it's actually a total fantasy to do a patient in a treatment room lol but i'd lose my license and end up working on a street corner giving angry handy j's for $5!

Dec 6, 2011 3:44 PM ET #444 (permalink)

I will allow you your fantasy and never tell a soul. I'm also down with an angry hand job. Lol. At first I thought the whole groupie thing was going to be the bomb, but after the first few rides on a tour I realised it wasn't all it's cracked up to be and quality is better than quantity any day. *hands cbella 5 bucks*

Dec 6, 2011 4:24 PM ET #445 (permalink)

Congrats, BG! I know you'll be the coolest Grandpa. Just got a text from Mrs. Netro and she's had a couple contractions today about 2 hours apart. We'll have to see how that goes. We've had a false alarm this week already, but the day is fast approaching. 36 weeks today if I'm not mistaken. I'll keep you fuckers posted ;)

Dec 6, 2011 4:31 PM ET #446 (permalink)

Best of luck to you, Mrs. Netro and the the little Netro brothah! \m/\m/

Dec 6, 2011 5:49 PM ET #447 (permalink)

Congrats on the new generation, BG! I'm sure in a few months you and the wee one will have much fun with feces finger painting. ;)

Netro: Good luck to you and Mrs. Netro! This your first kid?

(This post was last edited on December 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM ET.)

Dec 7, 2011 1:41 AM ET #448 (permalink)

Man, you guys are making me feel so young. Here I was all excited about getting my first job and feeling older, and you guys have to come along and make me realize that 18 is still pretty damn young... hahaha
Congrats on the kid, BG!
Good luck with yours, Netro.
Don't worry, most of us kids grow out of the shitting everywhere stage...

Dec 7, 2011 7:43 AM ET #449 (permalink)

Cbella and Blind, would you two just fuck already?

Dec 7, 2011 8:13 AM ET #450 (permalink)

He only asks because he wants to watch.

My dick is so hard about seeing Napalm Death tonight.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum