"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 376 - 400 of 1,000 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 376 - 400 of 1,000 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 1, 2011 9:26 AM ET #376 (permalink)

R10

Really theres only so much you can comment on a news article."This bands great","This tours gonna be killer",etc. Seems the most comments come when the news is about some of the more controversial groups,Metallica,A7X,Korn,etc. Those can be fun. I do notice some regulars go on hiatus comment wise,but usually pop back up after a while. I tend to comment more in the news section,rather than the forums. The non members being allowed to comment there add to the comments,debates,imo. Usually controversy means more comments,at least the way i see it. Ive never been worried about Big,bad BG. He's got a brutal sense of humor i can say that.

Dec 1, 2011 11:33 AM ET #377 (permalink)

psythe: I know were good brothah, thing is, you're going about this from a perspective that the poster is a n00b. anon's been posting here for some time now and it's allways "drive by aggravations" type schtick. I just wanna see if he/she can take it. We already know he/she can dish it out. Besides... This is metal. "I didn't know ya had any feelings." :D

"Busy for the holidays ?" WTF kind of bullshit IS this? Holidays are generally when the scene kids get their xmass break and come here smearing their adolescent pre-cum all over our respectable site. Stand up in unity with your fucking fists in the air or up their smelly chimpholes! *Breaks into United We Stand by Priest* United we never shall fall - United, united, united we stand!

Onward through the fog fuckers!!! \m/\m/

Dec 1, 2011 12:55 PM ET #378 (permalink)

"come here smearing their adolescent pre-cum"

*Puts dinner down, just lost my appetite*

Dec 1, 2011 1:08 PM ET #379 (permalink)

Sorry matey... Forgot about the time difference. You may as well put the Alfredo back in the fridge for now brothah. :D

Dec 1, 2011 2:00 PM ET #380 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea I usually am always lurkin' dirty through this site finding things to post about. When I see something interest BAM!..... I post. Speaking of which has any body heard the new Structures album. I've been spinning that a lot lately. Good album.

Haha.......pre-cum.

Dec 1, 2011 10:41 PM ET #381 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

Caught a couple good shows this past weekend... one being Obscura. (which was awesome)
Another was a bunch of locals. One of them is a band out of OKC called Anialas.

They have a youtube channel called metal chores.
Here's one of them about doing dishes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGEyb9tVU4

Check it out and see what ya think. They're not quite as funny as the metal vegan chef, but still could be something for the Just for Fun column.

Dec 2, 2011 12:28 AM ET #382 (permalink)

Anialas, eh? I'll have to check them out, keep the OKC bands coming, D_J ;)

On a semi-related note, my band was actually on that Metal Chores thing. Something about washing the dog. Of course they used what I consider to be our most boring song, but... eh.

Dec 2, 2011 10:16 AM ET #383 (permalink)

I'm gonna sit here and wait for cbella to come make out with me. Sup with you fucks today?

Dec 2, 2011 11:25 AM ET #384 (permalink)

DH, check out Enfuneration, too. Actually they're playing at the Roxy in OKC this Saturday. A bit far for me to drive this time, but if you can go, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

http://www.reverbnation.com/show/5717715

The guys in Enfuneration are really dedicated to supporting the Oklahoma Metal scene.

Dec 2, 2011 11:55 AM ET #385 (permalink)

Oklahoma metal scene sounds like an oxymoron... Just sayin. Kinda like the Dallas Texas public library.

Dec 2, 2011 12:08 PM ET #386 (permalink)

Won't disagree with you BG. It has seen better days, but there are some great bands here, despite the Bible belt buckle status.

Other Oklahoma recommendations in addition to Enfuneration above:
-Submerged in Dirt (Progressive Death)
-Inoperable (Grindcore - Great Live act!)
-6 Years Dead (Groove Metal)
-Two Minutes Hate (Thrash with a sprinkle of SOAD)
-Hardtop for Kennedy (Groove metal w/ humor)
-The Scarlet Demise (They're OK - DreamHeater really seems to like 'em.) ;-)

Dec 2, 2011 12:22 PM ET #387 (permalink)

Hey - found u all here!
So bible belt metal?!? That's a phrase I never thought I'd write! Is religion still even a 'thing' these days? I thought it died out when we evolved and grew opposable thumbs! :)

Dec 2, 2011 12:40 PM ET #388 (permalink)

R10

Still a thing in some regions of the US,cbella. Especially the south and southwest. Here in New England,not so much. How are you doing today? Im here at work,all day until 7 tonight. Surprised blind greed hasnt popped up yet,i think he has been anticipating you. Bible belt metal. Hadnt heard that myself.

Dec 2, 2011 12:44 PM ET #389 (permalink)

Haha - he's probably wacking off somewhere!

All good here - thank god (for the benefit of the bible belters among us) for the weekend - been a heavy week!
How about u - up to any metal activities this w'end?

Dec 2, 2011 12:54 PM ET #390 (permalink)

R10

Nah,no metal for me this weekend. Have to work. My next metal activitie will be seeing Corrosion of Conformity and Clutch in Boston Dec.27. Clutch actually isnt really metal,but they can get away with playing with metal bands. How about you,any metal this weekend?

Dec 2, 2011 1:05 PM ET #391 (permalink)

Not much this weekend - next week I'll go to Iced Earth - not a big fan but I need a live metal fix before this year is out and on this island u have to take what u get! But at the concerts here it's full of freaking emo's!!!!!! U have this problem in the States? Boys with guyliner etc. haha

Dec 2, 2011 1:11 PM ET #392 (permalink)

*wipes his hands off* Yes we do have "scene kids" here that wear their sisters jeans and makeup, but they're really passive and generally dumber than a bag of hammers so they tend to get brushed aside once a pit begins to form. Sorry for the delay, I was pulled into a meeting and afterwards I whacked off. So what's shakin gorgeous?

Dec 2, 2011 1:18 PM ET #393 (permalink)

I knew u were a tommy-tanker!!! ;) Not much going on - getting ready to go out - Friday night!!!!! Any plans? besides copious amounts of self love this weekend?

Dec 2, 2011 1:24 PM ET #394 (permalink)

R10

Yea cbella,like bg said we have those Nancy boys in skinny jeans and swoop hair cuts. So that phenonemon seems to be a world wide problem. Its something i dont quite understand myself. Those ladies stay clear of me anyway. So its not a .problem. Even saw some at the Amon Amarth show back in May. Crazy huh?

Dec 2, 2011 1:27 PM ET #395 (permalink)

To clarify my earlier post... There are some great bands in this part of the country, despite the 'region' being referred to as the Buckle of the Bible belt. The bands aren't bible belt metal - none of the bands I listed are even Christian.
"Bible belt metal" *chuckles*

Glad to see ya join in the conversation, cbella! I've quite enjoyed reading the comments. I'm sure BG has probably wore himself a new callous on his foreskin because of you.

Dec 2, 2011 1:30 PM ET #396 (permalink)

Gonna head out to my drummers house on Saturday with a chick I've been dating. We'll write some music, drink some beers and at some point we'll all get naked and jump in a pile in the Jacuzzi. Watch the snow fall. Good times. Gonna hit the bar with my son tonight while his lady and my daughter do christmass shopping. Tommy tanker? Whats that? I like the sound of it! :D

Dec 2, 2011 1:33 PM ET #397 (permalink)

@DJ: I aint no anteater... Lol.

Dec 2, 2011 1:43 PM ET #398 (permalink)

DJ - "callous on his foreskin" - nice visual :) ur all poets on here!

BG - 'tommy tanker' is cockney rhyming slang for wanker :) (isn;t there another brit on here - he'll know) Nice little weekend u got there!

It's kind of a sausage fest on this forum - do u scare al the ladies away? haha

Dec 2, 2011 1:50 PM ET #399 (permalink)

^ Ha! "anteater" Keep yankin on the end of it and you may wind up that way... :D

cbella, The 'scene' kids are everywhere, I think. Even here in the midwest US, where the prevailing theme is cowboys and Jesus. So yeah, religion hasn't died out completely.

Dec 2, 2011 1:58 PM ET #400 (permalink)

"isn;t there another brit on here?"

Speak and I shall appear. Haven't heard anyone say "tommy tanker" for a good while I must say. Some lovely imagery going around relating to that particular discussion.

My plans for the weekend? Got some friends coming down from London, we're gonna watch some football and then at night we're off to watch Fatboy Slim. I cannae wait!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum