"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 326 - 350 of 1,000 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 326 - 350 of 1,000 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 Last
Nov 21, 2011 11:46 AM ET #326 (permalink)

R10

Sup metalheads! Priest was sooo god damned good last night.20 songs,two hours and twenty minutes,spanning thier entire career. Awesome old school metal show,the kind i like. Thin Lizzy was great also,hit all the classics,with the exception of Whiskey in a Jar. Id see them again,no doubt. Really happy to see the age demographic there also,from real youngins with thier parents,teenagers,to the super old schoolers in thier 50's who probably saw Priest in the 70's or early 80's. Damn ZMA,sucks that you didnt make that show in NJ,hopefully Priest change thier minds and continue touring.

Nov 21, 2011 3:21 PM ET #327 (permalink)

Jesus Christ! I still know no-one cares but now the damn HoM CD won't play! ....fuck!

Anyway, lucky man R10! Sounds like those shows will go down in history as one hell of a final tour. Guess I'll have to hunt out one of their live DVDs.

Nov 21, 2011 3:50 PM ET #328 (permalink)

damm r 10 love thinlizzy
sounds y a got a good time

today almost got kicked of face book for writing philty fucking words
had to read the contract so i can not use nasty words again or post clips who are offending just posted a clip from vader

Nov 21, 2011 10:23 PM ET #329 (permalink)

Haha! Random story for today - Mercyful Fate's "Melissa" album has always been one of my favourites, even over "Don't Break The Oath" which I use for my avatar. When I was younger a friend had the Roadrunner double album release with an EP I think - anyway I never owned a copy of the original.

The thing was I could never make out what the hell the cover was of, it looked like a lot of blood on the side of a table oriented strangely or something... here's what I was going off from reference, the black and red version - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l5xTRBAFuKE/TGF0kQE9dBI/AAAAAAAACB8/ogkNWGo1MEM/s1600/Front.jpg

Anyway recently I actually took the time to google the copy, and there are alternate versions with enhanced shading and colours. Turns out it was a skull! A badass flaming skull with horns!! I didn't know it was possible to love this album any more!!!111

Nov 22, 2011 1:16 AM ET #330 (permalink)

I moved to Raleigh from Detroit around 2006. Then a couple months later my buddy sends me some random video of Vader playing at this little dive bar. Turns out it was a block from my house in Mt. Clemens Michigan, 10 bucks at the door. I would have been able to see them right up close. Then they hung out and drank with some of the locals and signed autographs. Just real cool down-to-earth shit. So pissed I missed out on that show. Vader owns.

Nov 22, 2011 1:48 PM ET #331 (permalink)

ZMA

R10, sounds like an awesome show. Maybe one day I'll get to see them again. Will still be the best. The new album is gonna be awesome hopefully.

Nov 22, 2011 5:29 PM ET #332 (permalink)

Gotta make room for a new axe...

Nov 22, 2011 5:55 PM ET #333 (permalink)

^I have found that the dwarven two-sided ones are bad for my scoliosis. When I backswing off-balance, I can feel my spine shifting. The orcish hatchets are great, light and sturdy. And you can wield a shield with them as well! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A guitar would be more practical.

Nov 22, 2011 6:44 PM ET #334 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers! I know its been awhile. Lots of OT. I'm drained. Developing a curiosity for Faith No More.

Nov 22, 2011 10:11 PM ET #335 (permalink)

^never really gave a crap about FNM. Must have something to do with the fact that I fucking hate Mike Patton.

I do realize this blasphemy may be the cause of my crucifixion, but what the hell, with holes in my hand, masturbation might just be fun again. :D

Now Playing: Fallen Divine- Fire lights the Night(these guys arent half bad, especially for proggy death metal)

Nov 22, 2011 11:09 PM ET #336 (permalink)

Was exactly the same, I didn't get into FNM until this year and I sat down and listened to "Angel Dust" several times. And then it hit. I think listening to "Caffine" while being jacked up on near lethal doeses of actual caffine may have something to do with it, but I love that album now. It's funk, it's crappy rock/metal, it's operatic, it's layered to pieces, and for some reason it all just clicks into place.

Nov 23, 2011 4:12 AM ET #337 (permalink)

I always liked Faith No More, but only in the last few months have I realised how good they really are. I'm the opposite though F.A.N. I think Patton seems like a pretty cool guy.

Nov 23, 2011 11:00 AM ET #338 (permalink)

Yes, I agree TIM. I'll get a new guitar instead.

FAN, Patton is a gifted vocalist beyond question, but you're not the only one in that camp.

I am spreading holiday cheer like a mother fucker today. Let's do this!

Nov 23, 2011 11:47 AM ET #339 (permalink)

But it's not Christmas for a month.

Nov 23, 2011 3:03 PM ET #340 (permalink)

Who cares, get in the spirit you downer pom :P

Nov 23, 2011 3:32 PM ET #341 (permalink)

We're officially the most miserable country in Europe, being a downer is what we're good at.

Nov 23, 2011 4:03 PM ET #342 (permalink)

I won it in a contest.

Nov 23, 2011 4:50 PM ET #343 (permalink)

The new axe bg? By the way, sup fucker! I've been posting sporadically, it's been too long since I gave you the greets! My future plans for axe slinging are undecided... I know I want to get a sustainer, but I'm bot sure whether I should get it installed in my current guitar (which I love but it has no trem) or buy a new one for it. I hear installing both a floyd rose and sustainer pickups on a guitar with the wrong body can be a disaster if the body isn't strong enough to take the spring pressure.

Nov 23, 2011 6:03 PM ET #344 (permalink)

BAHAHAHAHA xFiruath reviewed metal shoes!! hahahahahahah I was like "Wait- what??" lol funniest thing I've ever read :D

Nov 23, 2011 7:46 PM ET #345 (permalink)

I'm blown away when this site reviews books, so you can imagine my "lolwut" face when I saw a shoe review.

Whatever, because honestly I know a guy whos been looking for Slayer shoes, and they're hard as the Charles arroused Dickens to find, so....shoe review is justified to me lol

also , shoe review is fun to say out loud.

Nov 24, 2011 8:04 AM ET #346 (permalink)

Speaking of all things metal and shoes.
Cynic , You probably already know about them considering your avatar , but there are some epic King diamond/MF shoes made by Circa. I know they have them in abigail and don't break the oath. I was going to buy some but getting them shipped to the UK at the time was going to be a total ballache.
Still want a pair of abigail ones though :(

(This post was last edited on November 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM ET.)

Nov 27, 2011 12:07 PM ET #347 (permalink)

Back to work tomorrow. Yeah.

Nov 27, 2011 2:57 PM ET #348 (permalink)

Alright, what the fuck?

Nov 27, 2011 3:23 PM ET #349 (permalink)

I know right? I never knew Geneva had over 55 private as well as public museums and art galleries. That's fucking mind blowing.

Nov 27, 2011 5:57 PM ET #350 (permalink)

Doug can't even rest on Sunday... Fuckin' consumerism at its worst. I want to shoot some canadian geese now.

Sup fuckers?
I'm off to catch Obscura. DH, if you're going, I'll look for ya there.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum