"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 1,000 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 1,000 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 Last
Nov 17, 2011 11:01 AM ET #301 (permalink)

Netro's G-ma got me wasted last night. I'm sitting here hung over like a big brown dog, reeking of alcohol and gathering my thoughts for a day full of meetings. My first is a meeting about something someone fucked up pretty bad. I've decided already that I'm gonna shit can this person and be a complete fuckin dickhead all day long because of it. That and the fact that I'm hung over... Did I mention how fucking hung over I am this morning? Not really. Yeah... Really.

Nov 17, 2011 12:23 PM ET #302 (permalink)

Yeah, same here. This is a world class hangover. I feel like I was beaten with 2x4's and thrown in the street.

Nov 17, 2011 1:43 PM ET #303 (permalink)

ZMA

2 bowls later........ZzZzZzZzZzZz. Woke up this morning totally fine ready for another bowl. ^ That's why I don't drink lol.

Nov 17, 2011 4:25 PM ET #304 (permalink)

ZMA

Oh also after years of repeat listening I finally like The Red Chord. Random fun fact for you all.........

Nov 17, 2011 4:27 PM ET #305 (permalink)

Okay... All better.

Nov 18, 2011 5:55 PM ET #306 (permalink)

Okay fuckers, have a good weekend. I'll check back in Monday.

Nov 18, 2011 8:06 PM ET #307 (permalink)

Have a gooden mate!

What's everyone up to this weekend then? Chilling with football for me, looking forward to posting Sunday Old School too :)

Nov 19, 2011 11:12 AM ET #308 (permalink)

My mother is in town. You may remember me addressing her as "that bitch" and "she-devil". Fun weekend in store for me.

Nov 19, 2011 5:22 PM ET #309 (permalink)

R10

Sup folks! Seeing one of my alltime favorite bands in Lowell,MA. The mighty Judas Priest! Cannot fuckin' wait.2 and a half hours,awesome setlist from what ive seen. BLS and Thin Lizzy opening,kind of interested in seeing the new Thin Lizzy. Shit tanked tonight,Priest tommorrow,good weekend!

Nov 19, 2011 7:28 PM ET #310 (permalink)

Nice one! Enjoy that show mate, Priest never disappoints!

Cracking day for me. Had a hot girl stop by with cakes for me then Queens Park Rangers won 3-2 away to Stoke which is a great result, plus all three CDs I ordered came today.

Nov 19, 2011 8:51 PM ET #311 (permalink)

R10

Thanks Oz,giddy like a little schoolgirl here. Been listening to the Priest classics like Defenders,British Steel,Screaming,all day,chucking back brews! Seventh time seeing Priest,quite possibly the last,gonna be a great show! Cheers dude!

Nov 19, 2011 9:53 PM ET #312 (permalink)

Wow seven times?! Lucky you! I've seen them three times now and each time they've been fantastic. Have a great time bredda!

Nov 20, 2011 12:43 AM ET #313 (permalink)

May possibly see Rammstein in a few months, since they decided to grant Florida a visitation this century. Depends on whether there are still tickets to be sold by the time I have money for it. Damn them and being popular beyond metal circles. It's so much easier to buy tickets to shows for bands that nobody has ever heard of.

Nov 20, 2011 1:57 AM ET #314 (permalink)

Do iiiiiiit.

R10 - you're a metal legend dude, sounds like you've been a long time defender of the faith.

God damn shipping for the new Hammers of Misfortune album is taking so long it's making me second guess whether I ordered it or just imagined that in amongst all the other awesome new albums that have been coming out lately... I want it but I don't want to buy it twice lol.

EDIT: No god damn it indiemerch has either messed up the delivery or it's taken a month to ship, god damn I knew it was going to be a shit move that Metal Blade outsourced all their orders. This is why buying from decent distros and and labels matters...

(This post was last edited on November 20, 2011 at 2:03 AM ET.)

Nov 20, 2011 2:09 AM ET #315 (permalink)

ZMA

I would sell my fuckin' balls if I could see Judas Priest 7 times. 7 different shows, 7 different setlists. Priest always mixes up their shows. Both times I saw them were amazing. 2 of the best concerts of my life. I wanted to shed a tear on Friday when I missed them............... Oh well...... They'll always be the metal gods. PRIEST!!!!

Nov 20, 2011 4:29 AM ET #316 (permalink)

I'm never going to see Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth or any metal legend. I have come to accept this sad, sad fact.

Nov 20, 2011 11:25 AM ET #317 (permalink)

iron man move to europe man
or even beter book a ticket to belgium for next years graspop i am ready to go

did get the lulu project in the mail friday did even played it all the way to the end
if lou reed shuts his mouth its not bad
at least i can say did give it a shot

Nov 20, 2011 1:51 PM ET #318 (permalink)

You're a braver man than me, Wilco ;)

Nov 20, 2011 3:20 PM ET #319 (permalink)

thats true but hey got the cd for free
but it will be soon in the back of my cd colection to be never played again

Nov 20, 2011 5:37 PM ET #320 (permalink)

Wilco: I might be going on a Eurometaltrip with my 2 friends after graduation next year. Maybe I'll meet up with some you fucktards at a show.

And I tried Lulu. I think I shouted.

Nov 20, 2011 8:29 PM ET #321 (permalink)

^shouted for joy right? Cause its so fucking good right? I knew I could find someone else who thought it was good. I dont expect anybody to appreciate it for the masterpiece that I think it is, but you cant expect much from lesser mortal's less cultured musical tastes.

Nov 20, 2011 9:04 PM ET #322 (permalink)

I thought it was poor, but not dreadful. Working my way up to the deity status of F.A.N.

Gonna watch the Major League Soccer cup final now then go to bed. Enjoy the rest of your evening lads.

Nov 20, 2011 11:03 PM ET #323 (permalink)

FAN: When Lou Reed uttered the godly lyrics "I want to rip off the dog's tits" (or something like that) I weeped with pure euphoria. I could not tolerate the warmth of the emotion that I actually felt surging through my veins, like Lars Ulrich's driving drums, and I collapsed.

Lulu changed my life.

Nov 21, 2011 4:15 AM ET #324 (permalink)

I know no-one cares, but the HoM album arrived today. What sort of pre-order arrives 20 days after the album's dropped? Can't wait to break it out tomorrow morning.

Nov 21, 2011 8:44 AM ET #325 (permalink)

like a dog who wiggels his tail clasic words

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum