"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 1,000 1 2 3 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 1,000 1 2 3 ... 39 40 Last
Aug 31, 2011 4:39 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Since number 6 is about to be filled up any minute, it seemed a good idea to have SF 7 ready now. So.... sup fuckers?

Aug 31, 2011 4:51 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Not much happenin here.!! Sitting in Council Bluffs, Iowa... bored outa my skull.!! If I wasn't a man I wouldn't have had anything to do all fukn day ;-)

Ain't been posting much lately... but that doesn't mean I haven't been lurking around...

Aug 31, 2011 5:00 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Great to read you fella! Have you been on the road again lately?

Aug 31, 2011 5:24 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Hey Oz.. Glad to know I'm missed around here :)
Yeah man...I am always on the road.! Generally I only get home for time with the girlfriend every other weekend... Usually a Friday thru Monday off but sometimes I might not leave til Tue or Wed... depending on whats going on.?

(This post was last edited on August 31, 2011 at 5:32 PM ET.)

Aug 31, 2011 6:04 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Nice to read ya godlike. When you catching another load to the big house?

Aug 31, 2011 6:25 PM ET #6 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea thread 6 just locked. It maxes out at 1000 posts?

Anyway, GC know's how to do it up right with that bakin' comment. I went over to a friends place and that's basically what happened cause he had no power. Although it probably still would've heh heh.

DB, dude you should've definitely put a timer on that thread. Like I wouldn't do it with all the threads but ones that get a lot of traffic and conversations goin' should totally have a countdown timer.

BG, about the bike I get what you mean. I used to ride dirt bikes too. Wish I had one. I'd love to get a street legal dirt bike. Those would be fun. Not a lot of maniacs around my area so I can ride in piece. Oh and lols to you at that Texas Arizona comment.

Aug 31, 2011 6:28 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Long time no talk brother Greed \m/....
As usual, I don't really have much say as to where I'm going.. once I'm on the road.!! It's different when I am at the terminal ready to leave after "home time"... Then I get to look over what's available and pick from the list.?!

Aug 31, 2011 7:14 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?
I think I'm gonna have sex this weekend. Just deciding who with.

Aug 31, 2011 7:21 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Ahhh... its posts like TIM's that brings a tear to my eye.!! Atta boy
It's so nice to see that there are some young men out there that don't spend all their time thinking about video
games and sports.!! ;-)

Aug 31, 2011 7:29 PM ET #10 (permalink)

R10

Aint gonna touch that Arizona/ illegal thingy. Agree with the state,not the gov,thats all i gotta say. Guess which non-resident labor rebuilt our Wal-Mart roof? Guesses? Anyone? Hmmm....

Aug 31, 2011 7:34 PM ET #11 (permalink)

"It's so nice to see that there are some young men out there that don't spend all their time thinking about video
games and sports.!!"

I'll just uh... be heading off now :P

Aug 31, 2011 7:38 PM ET #12 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Second.

Aug 31, 2011 8:53 PM ET #13 (permalink)

ZMA, lol! I like to keep my pot smoking at once or twice a month, or special occasions. Hurriane just seemed right!

Aug 31, 2011 11:15 PM ET #14 (permalink)

You'll have plenty of time for video games and watching sports once married a few years anyway... :-)

Sep 1, 2011 11:00 AM ET #15 (permalink)

LMAO @ ole DB! \m/\m/

R10: I've been here for over 30 years now. I know and have known leagal and illegal aliens. I understand their plight, but it comes down to respect. Those that escape to this country and do the work or are doing the work to become legal citizens get my respect and support. Those that don't can kiss my ass. It's not easy to become a citizen. I know this and I don't think it should be easy. Anything worth doing usually takes a lot of hard work and effort to accomplish. I have a good friend of mine who it took several years to become legal, but he did it and by doing so is now of the same opinion as me. Do what you gotta do to get legal and it's all good.

Sep 1, 2011 12:15 PM ET #16 (permalink)

has anyone heard about Gibson guitars being raided by the Obama administration? I thought for sure this was a rumor, but my brother swears it is true, even though I cannot find the story on the internet. I know Obama has made some extremely poor decisions, but I wold like to think that even he would not raid a factor and put a major guitar manufacturer out of business, especially when there so few jobs right now.

Sep 1, 2011 12:26 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Wow, it's true:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2011/08/31/140090116/why-gibson-guitar-was-raided-by-the-justice-department

From the little bit I read, Gibson guitars are now considered illegal contraband due to a 2009 law. The language in the law also includes vintage instruments. so thanks to Obama guitar players are now criminals!

(This post was last edited on September 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM ET.)

Sep 1, 2011 12:57 PM ET #18 (permalink)

long live obama
but in holland same thing
and here on island its getting to expensive
today realshitty weather

Sep 1, 2011 1:02 PM ET #19 (permalink)

realshitty....i like that

Sep 1, 2011 1:06 PM ET #20 (permalink)

R10

From what i understand,Gibson plants in Memphis and Nashville were investigated on charges of importing illegal wood from a protected tree in India! Have'nt heard much follow up,but i thought Gibson was cleared from the charge. What truly pisses me the fuck off is the fact that theres too much more important things to worry about in this fucking country. Unemployments still at 10% and we are worrying about a protected tree in India? Amazing! Im entering total disconnect mode now politically;stupidity of it all baffles me.

Sep 1, 2011 1:19 PM ET #21 (permalink)

who gives a fuck about trees anyway long live concreet and dont say its for o2 the ocean gives us enough o2
without trees we dont need these treehuggers they are a pain anyway

Sep 1, 2011 1:33 PM ET #22 (permalink)

R10: Sounds like a Liberal operation to me.

Anyhoo. Blind, have you heard a band called Psychostick? Truly stupid band in my opinion.

Sep 1, 2011 1:45 PM ET #23 (permalink)

ZMA

GC, yea a hurricane would be the perfect time to break out the bowls heh heh. I need to get it down to that many times. Minds too overactive so I smoke so I can sleep.

BG, I have respect for the people that you're takin' about but there are way to many assholes around here. Just a bunch of fat lazy Mexicans that think they can hit on my girl.

Bruno and R10, yea I just read it full what R10 said is true. That's fagtarded. It makes me wanna go out a buy a Les Paul right now. I'm disconnected with R10. I hear about stupid shit like that everyday. Shit that can easily be fixed, gets dragged out forever it's so annoying.

But I'm pretty sure, if all the trees suddenly vanished, we'd all die. Just my assumption.

Sep 1, 2011 2:47 PM ET #24 (permalink)

AP1: Yup and I agree. The heat got to their brains. Check out Hemoptysis though. Them, St. Madness and Howitzer are probably my favorite Phx area bands on the scene right now besides the Flots and Sacred Reich of course.

Bruno: Gibson hasn't been American for some time now.

Sep 1, 2011 2:56 PM ET #25 (permalink)

R10

Are Sacred Reich even together now BG? Always loved them dudes,saw them once back in 88,one of the most underated thrash bands imo. And fuck,Flotsam,saw them open for Megadeth in Boston at the Paradise in early 87. With Newsted! Fucking great show! Theyre still around,got a pulse,another overlooked,under rated band! Doomsday for the Deciever,a god damned classic that the youngins' should give a spin! Always loved Sacreds version of Sabbaths War Pigs ! Fucking classic!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum