"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Maryland Deathfest VIII

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Maryland Deathfest VIII

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Sep 5, 2009 11:32 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I just found out what band are playing and this is going to be a fucking great year at mdf. Dose anyone plan on going? I also want to see what other bands are going. It is going to kick ass.
Autopsy
GORGUTS (Canada)
OBITUARY
ENTOMBED (Sweden)
POSSESSED
PENTAGRAM
ASPHYX (Netherlands)
EYEHATEGOD
PESTILENCE (Netherlands)
NAGLFAR (Sweden)
MALEVOLENT CREATION
CONVERGE
NECROPHOBIC (Sweden)
MELECHESH (Netherlands)
SINISTER (Netherlands)
INCANTATION
PORTAL (Australia)
WOLFBRIGADE (Sweden)
HAEMORRHAGE (Spain)
COFFINS (Japan)
IMPALED
DECEASED
THE CHASM
SADISTIC INTENT
NAZXUL (Australia)
GRIDLINK
ROMPEPROP (Netherlands)
BIRDS OF PREY
STORMCROW
GRIDE (Czech Republic)
INGROWING (Czech Republic)
GOROD (France)
JESUS CRÖST (Netherlands)
MASSGRAVE (Canada)
FUCK THE FACTS (Canada)
TOMBS
HOWL

Sep 6, 2009 11:34 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Holy hell that is a great lineup... since when have Gorguts been back together?! And releasing new demos?! This is why I come here lol.

Once again amazing line up, even the smaller acts like The Chasm, Portal and Gorod are justification for being there.

Sep 6, 2009 1:11 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Since I live in MD now, I may just go. When and where?

Sep 6, 2009 2:24 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I was thinking the same thing about goreguts. apparently they have been playing since sometime in 08. it also has a good varity of metal. sludge like 16, eyehategod. death like Obituary, and goreguts black metal like Naglfar. I think this is one of the best line ups they have ever had.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum