"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Metal tattoos

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Metal tattoos

Displaying 20 posts
Displaying 20 posts
Sep 5, 2009 5:25 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I am 16 and I am new to these forums and Im looking for my first tattoo and being a metalhead I would like it to be linked to the music I listen to and to reflect my love for metal. So I was wondering any designs or actual tattoos that you have could be posted or just ideas shared.

Sep 5, 2009 7:11 PM ET #2 (permalink)

best thing look in metal magazines and get a idea on what you want
collect them and go to a good local tattoo artist
and give him your idea
and let them make a orginal tatoo
most tattoo dudes like to make a one of kind tattoo

but if you do one
make a nice size tattoo not a small one you will not be happy on the end with a small tattoo
good luck on your quest

Sep 5, 2009 8:40 PM ET #3 (permalink)

If you want to symbolise your love of precious metal... get a tattoo of an old mineshaft.

For comic effect, get it around your anus.

Sep 6, 2009 8:45 AM ET #4 (permalink)

At wilco- Thanks for your help man, I have been looking through some magazines and found some pretty awesome designs thanks for you help.

At physthe- I like your thinking man !

Sep 8, 2009 11:26 AM ET #5 (permalink)

PanteraTHRASH: Take your time and plan it out. Wilco speaks the truth regarding the size of the tatt. In addition to being happier with a larger tatt, it will age better. People who get tiny detailed tattoos end up with a blue blob on their body after 10 years.

Sep 8, 2009 4:34 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I once knew this chick back east that got a tat of tweety bird on her tit. 10 years later it was Big Bird.

Sep 8, 2009 4:45 PM ET #7 (permalink)

^^^LMFAO!!!

Sep 8, 2009 7:38 PM ET #8 (permalink)

wiil do satur day a new tattoo it will complete my full sleeve got not so much space left basicly it a fill in on a small spo ton my arm it will be a pentagram coming out of the smoke
and it will say
when i am god every one dies

Sep 8, 2009 7:41 PM ET #9 (permalink)

^" When I'm god everyone dies"

Classic \m/\m/

Sep 8, 2009 7:57 PM ET #10 (permalink)

yeah sometimes when i look at man kind
think we al should die we fucked up everything on the world

so guns make it sort of easier
think my next calling in live would be a cult leader like manson
no church shit only metal booze and orgies
like in the wise words of testament do or die

Sep 8, 2009 11:40 PM ET #11 (permalink)

^^ I got 2 agree with you on that. Just cause we have thumbs means we can fuck it all up!!!

Sep 16, 2009 2:25 PM ET #12 (permalink)

^ Thumbs up to that \m/

Sep 17, 2009 7:30 AM ET #13 (permalink)

disd the inkt came out good
but funny stuff happend last night
the preacher my wife goes to came to our house to talk about a baptissing my grand son
well everything was fine untill i came out of the bath room
see i want nothing to do with the chursch or some kind of religion
but went to the kitching to poor me a scotch
the dude was sitting taliking to my wife did see my tattoos wanted to see them
and ofcourse he did see my newest tattoo
he di dsay nothing just looked at it and walked out of the house
he cald later and said
everybody can come to that church thing for my grandson
except wilco
not that i wanted to go any way

Sep 17, 2009 10:20 AM ET #14 (permalink)

Not very Christian of that preacher. I would look into a more accepting church there buddy. That's not right. It's for your grandson, not you, and that preacher should have understood that. I know you don't care, but it's my 2 cents anyway.

NP: Corrosion of Conformity= Albatross

Sep 17, 2009 1:24 PM ET #15 (permalink)

AP1: Agreed. It's unfortunate, but even the "holiest" of men feel the need to pass judgement.

Wilco: I think you scared him. Possibly enough to question his own faith. I think i'll probably have Jsin do some more ink work on me tonight. You've inspired me now.

Sep 17, 2009 3:46 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Agreed as well. That very act makes them less holy. Speaking of less holy, see my NP.

NP: Dimmu Borgir= Lepers Among Us

Sep 17, 2009 5:38 PM ET #17 (permalink)

well blind greed
that could be the first time i did meeet the dude
had a slayer shirt on on the back it says and god hates us all

Sep 17, 2009 7:20 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Shouldn't make a difference Wilco, if he follows the scripture he preaches. However, few really do. In fact, I've found that the hard core religious types are usually the most fucked up people behind closed doors. Beating their children, molesting kids, and generally sexually deviant. There was a minister at the prison last weekend (he was visiting his wife who is also in prison for DUI) where I was visiting a friend of mine, that leaned over and whispered into a womans ear "I'm a dirty boy".

Sep 18, 2009 9:10 AM ET #19 (permalink)

think 60% of all priest are fucked up
here on island we did have a childmolester as well they did beat the shit out of the priest some kids on island

Sep 18, 2009 10:49 AM ET #20 (permalink)

They're everywhere.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum