"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

3 INCHES OF BLOOD @ Knitting Factory Hollywood 9/9/09

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> 3 INCHES OF BLOOD @ Knitting Factory Hollywood 9/9/09

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Sep 4, 2009 8:34 PM ET #1 (permalink)

9/9/09

3 Inches Of Blood
Saviours
Abysmal Dawn
House Of Broken Promises
Holy Grail

@ Knitting Factory Hollywood
7021 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

All Ages

Show/Ticket Info - http://la.knittingfactory.com/show.php?event_id=124428

Sep 5, 2009 3:08 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Cheap.

The Knitting Factory sukks so much ass anyways. You can hardly even move in there. Plus, you always come out of that place smelling like a dead hobo. T-shirt soaked in sweat and all ughh *shivers in disgust* no thanks, I'll pass...

\,,l "Fever" by Judas Priest l,,/

Sep 10, 2009 6:40 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Shredder- Are you kidding dude? I saw Deicide there (when they filmed the Doomsday in LA DVD) and thought the venue kicked ass! It was run down, decrepit, people drinking tall cans and forties in front, little security- what a metal venue should be!
I thought it was a welcome departure from the House of Rules mentallity!
I had known bout this show I would have went!

Sep 12, 2009 1:29 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Bruno - Nope, never really liked that place. I prefer going to a small club in South L.A. called the "Black Castle", they hold extreme metal gigs nearly every Friday and Saturday night for under 12 bukks a show! There are no ticket fees of any sort, no asshole security guards, no barriers, cameras, bullet belts (spikes and chains), beer and weed, ARE ALLOWED! I've been going there for quite some time now. No bad experiences so far...

Oh, I don't even want to start with the "House of Rules"...they fukking charge you a fee just to get searched! lol...

(This post was last edited on September 12, 2009 at 1:30 AM ET.)

Sep 16, 2009 1:50 PM ET #5 (permalink)

^ Sounds pretty awesome dude, it sucks being out in the middle of nowhere, no parties, no gigs not even a fucking pot to piss in. Hopefully I'll break out of this shit hole faster than a gassy dude breaks wind. For now I'll stand alone untill I do get out there \m/

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum