"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Welcome to the new Metalunderground.com forum

Posted in: Forum Home >> Site Announcements >> Welcome to the new Metalunderground.com forum

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 70 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 70 1 2 3 Last
Jul 6, 2009 12:38 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Your not alone TOG.. I would also like to try
a fried twinkie, as well as a fried Snickers.!

Jul 6, 2009 2:43 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Is it weird that I've never even had a Twinky....or know what one is for that matter?

Jul 6, 2009 3:57 PM ET #28 (permalink)

godlike -- If you go to the State Fair (it's a bit of a drive for you, I know) they fry everything there. Personally, I can't stand the fair, though. Some of the food is good, but I can't get past the redneck atmosphere, the crowds, and the smell of horse and pig shit.

Jul 6, 2009 4:14 PM ET #29 (permalink)

BB - You don't know what a twinkie is?!?! Yes, that makes you even more wierd than I already thought you were :P

A twinkie is a staple of the American diet. Its a long golden cake with cream filling and is terrible for you (which is why they're good).

Yup, they fry everything and put it on a stick at our Iowa State Fair. Twinkies, snickers, pork chop...the list is endless.

Jul 6, 2009 4:46 PM ET #30 (permalink)

If you go to Scotland they fry everything there too.

Jul 6, 2009 5:06 PM ET #31 (permalink)

cant think about food..... too hung over..... oh god!
(enter vomiting sound here) -.-... shit.

Jul 6, 2009 5:51 PM ET #32 (permalink)

I haven't been to the State Fair since I was a teenager.!
But it sure as hell is too far to drive for a fried anything:)

TOG - I cant stand the smell of shit or rednecks either.!

Jul 6, 2009 11:13 PM ET #33 (permalink)

But they have a cow made of butter! And miniature everything! I swear an obese dwarf would think it heaven.

Jul 6, 2009 11:19 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Forgot to mention that I think they should bread said butter cow and fry IT! I'll let your imaginations decide where the stick can go. =)

Jul 7, 2009 3:15 AM ET #35 (permalink)

I stopped being shocked at what foods they could fry ,when I found out that they fried Oreo's. Fuckin delicious too.

Oh, and chocalate-covered twinkie's will give you instant diabetes. I tried one once, and I couldnt get rid of my diabetes for like a week. It was probably the fattest thing I've ever eaten, but it was also one of the greatest things I've ever eaten, so win/win.

Jul 7, 2009 6:47 PM ET #36 (permalink)

i fuckin love chocolate covered twinkies... but ive only had one cuz they make people fat :)

Jul 7, 2009 8:31 PM ET #37 (permalink)

Ewww gross, you guys eat fried twinkies and snickers? That sounds horrible. >;.<;

Jul 7, 2009 9:24 PM ET #38 (permalink)

I can't imagine fried snickers and twinkies being any worse than pilaf and halawa...or whatever that shit is

Jul 8, 2009 2:02 AM ET #39 (permalink)

Terminator - lol...

Anyone ever tried Deep Fried Cockroaches?

Jul 10, 2009 4:26 PM ET #40 (permalink)

nope never, any good?

Jul 10, 2009 9:18 PM ET #41 (permalink)

I've been wanting to say this for a while to Terminator, but only now have I been able to muster up the courage to say it. I know, Termy, that this is strange to hear, but I really thing you've got some great puppies on ya.

Heh, I couldn't resist.

Jul 11, 2009 2:38 PM ET #42 (permalink)

Not strange at all, I hear it all the time ;)

Aug 4, 2009 6:48 AM ET #43 (permalink)

Hey Inferno you think that's odd, we have deep fried Mars Bars here. No wonder Australia is now the fattest country.

Aug 5, 2009 7:11 PM ET #44 (permalink)

They do deep fried Mars Bars in Scotland too, and deep fried pizzas.

I had no idea Australia was the fattest country now. Whenever I see an Australian on telly or any that live in my town, they're usually in great shape.

Aug 6, 2009 7:17 AM ET #45 (permalink)

Its because there is a fucking McDonalds, KFC or 7-11 on every fucking corner.
Aren't globalization and Capitalism wonderful things...

Aug 6, 2009 8:05 AM ET #46 (permalink)

Yes they are.

Aug 6, 2009 10:41 AM ET #47 (permalink)

I'll take Capitalism over Communism any day though.

Aug 6, 2009 11:11 AM ET #48 (permalink)

Uhhh, yeah.

Aug 6, 2009 10:30 PM ET #49 (permalink)

Surely fried twinkies need to be rationed byt the government or society as a whole will slip into depravity and the world will turn into a bunch of fat Americans :-P

Aug 7, 2009 11:26 AM ET #50 (permalink)

Lol ^^ - Haven't tried a twinkie yet but ate a waffle for the first time yesterday. Not bad!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Site Announcements forum