"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

HAY GUISE!!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> HAY GUISE!!!

Displaying 23 posts
Displaying 23 posts
Sep 4, 2009 12:40 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Those of you who sorta know me may or may not have noticed I haven't been around lately. I've been kinda busy w/ my first couple of weeks of college...what what. Anyway I will no longer be posting under the name Pursuit_Of_Vikings. From here on out, I will be known as...Natsquatch.

(This post was last edited on September 4, 2009 at 12:43 AM ET.)

Sep 4, 2009 1:25 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Ok.

Sep 4, 2009 8:55 AM ET #3 (permalink)

10-4 buddy.!

Sep 4, 2009 2:01 PM ET #4 (permalink)

What college do you go to?

Natsquatch makes me smile

Sep 4, 2009 2:30 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I'm at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. My main reason for going here was pretty much the beach lol.

Sep 5, 2009 10:43 AM ET #6 (permalink)

No matter what name you have your avatar is still the best.

Sep 6, 2009 9:14 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I'm glad you posted this. I've been wondering who the hell this Natsquatch guy is and why he thought he could get away with stealing your avatar.

Sep 7, 2009 2:39 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I wish the MU Forum was here earlier. I had to explain to everyone all the time that I'm the same person who went by Azazel_begotten, SexBloodandMetal, and [Every other name I've assumed on here before GORECUNT]

Sep 7, 2009 3:15 AM ET #9 (permalink)

^I remember those usernames, but didn't know that was you. I wonder whatever happened to that grumpy little fellow KornDogg...does anybody else remember him?

Sep 7, 2009 3:27 AM ET #10 (permalink)

^Yeah, him and that dumbarse that used to take trolling Korn way too far - who was that? Lord something, wasn't it? Fuckin dickhead.

My favourite MU character remains Lord Cashington... lol :P

Sep 7, 2009 3:51 AM ET #11 (permalink)

Lol. I remember Lord Chashington...pip pip. Was that your or Diamond Oz's alter ego? Or somebody else? I dunno.

Sep 7, 2009 4:15 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Lord Cashington was awesome!

And Lord Agony was the dickhead who trolled korn threads. He eventually got busted by feds for sending death threats to korn. Many lulz were had on his account, especially when authorities started asking for deathbringer's assistance. If I recall, he was facing 5 years for that.

I definitely miss the regulars from when I first got to this site. War_Ensemble, slayerdisciple, BLACKDOG, RememberMetal? There was a ton of people who I just don't see anymore.

Oh and by the way, what does Natsquatch mean? For some reason I think of Nuts/Nads + Sasquatch.

Sep 7, 2009 4:34 AM ET #13 (permalink)

My name is Nathaniel, but everybody calls me Nat. So that + sasquatch=Natsquatch. Lol.

Sep 7, 2009 6:01 AM ET #14 (permalink)

The good Lord Cashington wasn't myself, so I'm GUESSING he was someone else lol

Yeah I know what you mean hey - I miss that one dude used to call himself 'rulin kmadd' or somethin. I've never seen anyone come up with such original insults on such a consistent basis as that guy used to manage. And it's a pity we don't see much of RM? anymore, he's pointed me in more than a few right directions over the years.

Sep 7, 2009 6:48 AM ET #15 (permalink)

yeah lot of older dudes and girl are no longer there
dont see kyles for a while what happend to the girl

Sep 7, 2009 3:03 PM ET #16 (permalink)

GORECUNT: I didn't realize that was you either. RM? is still around but only on a few threads and not in the forums. I remember Cashington was Oz and so was Lugash.

Sep 7, 2009 5:22 PM ET #17 (permalink)

You might want to change that name. It's too close to "Nadsquash." I know I'll be misspelling it that way from now on.

Sep 7, 2009 7:59 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Here's a list of the names I've had off the brain (I may have forgotten some other handles I've used):

asianfetish (very first one, got sick of it quickly)
SexBloodandMetal
Azazel_begotten
Christfucker
Bind.Torture.Kill

Natsquatch, I was close.

(This post was last edited on September 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM ET.)

Sep 8, 2009 4:15 AM ET #19 (permalink)

^^Fuck that, I'm sticking to my guns lol. It's what I've had for my email address and usernames on any other sites for a long time now, so I figured I'd make the switch here. I like to keep things consistent.

Sep 8, 2009 3:57 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Hah! I knew it was you.

Sep 8, 2009 4:17 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Indeed I was Lord Cashington! I was so dedicated to the alter ego that I made a Myspace for LC! A mate tried to get me to do a Myspace for Lugash too but I thought that was taking things too far. Rulin Kmadd is still around but he mainly sticks to the name, "rk" now.

Sep 8, 2009 10:15 PM ET #22 (permalink)

I didn't realize rk was Kmadd. That explains it.

Sep 9, 2009 12:42 AM ET #23 (permalink)

I knew it was the same guy, but I don't see him post often enough to consider him 'still around' lol - maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong threads :P

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum