"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Bruce Dickinson.....World Leader?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Bruce Dickinson.....World Leader?

Displaying posts 76 - 86 of 86 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 86 of 86 1 2 3 4 Last
Sep 15, 2009 4:08 PM ET #76 (permalink)

Lol Blind good thing I was only kidding about that stuff!

*dicreetly drops glasses in the garbage*

Sep 15, 2009 4:28 PM ET #77 (permalink)

Lol. Did you ever decide where you're going to school?

Sep 15, 2009 6:51 PM ET #78 (permalink)

Whoever accepts me.

Sep 16, 2009 10:51 AM ET #79 (permalink)

If you become a Sun Devil, let me know so that we can check out some shows while you're there. I know all the best venues up there.

Sep 17, 2009 5:53 PM ET #80 (permalink)

yeah dammit they are thinking about banning smoking here on island as well
where is the world coming true

but its cool to inhale allnight charch coal on a party
wonder what fucks you up more?

think on my island with only 15000 people even paradise is lost here

Sep 17, 2009 7:15 PM ET #81 (permalink)

Are they trying to ban smoking everywhere or just in public places?

Sep 23, 2009 10:27 AM ET #82 (permalink)

Blind -- Menthol cigs illegal? Why? I hope not, because that's what I smoke.

Bruno -- I don't hang out with hippies, I just said that there's nothing wrong with them as long as they're not militant.

Sep 23, 2009 10:56 AM ET #83 (permalink)

HH: The FDA (who now has control over tobacco) considers them to be "flavored" cigarettes which Obama declared are flavored to entice kids to smoke.

Sep 23, 2009 1:03 PM ET #84 (permalink)

Like he has a place to say anything in this matter, he still smokes.

Sep 24, 2009 9:28 PM ET #85 (permalink)

Blindgreed, I fucking read that in the daily paper up here! FUCK THE FDA! I fucking love cloves! Cloves were the only cigarettes I could smoke around my girlfriend without hearing any complaints because it smells like potpurri! They better not fuck with my Marlboro Menthols! I swear if they fuck with menthols, I will go the FDA's building and beat the shit out of whoever had the idea! And I live in the DC area, beating up the guy wouldn't be a difficult task, all I gotta do is take a train into DC.

Sep 25, 2009 11:15 AM ET #86 (permalink)

Gore: You are not going to like this my friend. Banning flavored and menthol cigarettes was Obama's idea. He feels as though they are on the market to appeal to kids. I am not happy about it either brother. I love the menthol goodness of a Newport when i've got a few beers in me. I've actually been saving some money so that when they ban menthols I can make a trip down to Mexico and snag up a few cases and become the Al Capone of menthol smokes. lol.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum