"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

HI

Posted in: Forum Home >> Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback >> HI

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Sep 1, 2009 7:01 PM ET #1 (permalink)

it took long enough but i finally made a login to post this. i came across another site that had a toolbar, and though that someone from here who knows more about the internet that i do could make one. i googled and found a company called conduit where you can make a free one. it also says that the maker can make some cash. a mod should try it out.

Sep 1, 2009 10:46 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Personally, I can't stand toolbars. Every program now has it's own add-on toolbar, and it makes me want to redecorate my face with my own excrement. I don't need them, it doesn't save THAT much effort and time, and if I let every toolbar display itself, the actual page I'm trying to view wouldn't have any screenspace. For fuck's sake.

I'm all for there being a metalunderground toolbar, could definitely be nifty for those who would use it - there's just no way in shit I would. Carry on.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback forum