"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 201 - 225 of 342 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 201 - 225 of 342 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14 Last
Aug 10, 2011 5:29 PM ET #201 (permalink)

greed, how do i get a bitch fired who is less qualified, extreamly lazy, and just an all around dumb, skanky ass bitch who no one likes. I need to get out of this part time bull shit. fucking unions

Aug 10, 2011 6:51 PM ET #202 (permalink)

The typical smartass answer would be to sleep with her boss, but this is flawed in todays society and i'm not your typical smartass, so lets just skip that nonsense. If there is truely a NEED to get her fired there are several ways to go about this, but you must be sneaky, dishonest, and unwavering in your means to accomplish it, so first I need you to confirm that there is no other way to deal with the situation. Also... Is she hot? She sounds like a perfect candidate to be my next ex-wife. Throw in a drug addiction and we have a winner! LMAO!!!

Aug 10, 2011 7:05 PM ET #203 (permalink)

cant sleep with her boss, shes a woman who i absoulutly adore. wait maby i could sleep with her boss

I went to school, got my diploma, and am currently getting certified in said area. she failed, but because were in a union she will have that job until she chooses to quit. hot??? picture nancy grace if she were younger and knew how to smile sometimes. as for drug addiction, i work in a pharmacy...ahaha she "could" have one....but i wouldnt make her your ex wife, fairly confident shes had numerous STD's, but maby your into that, or you share some of the same ones

Aug 10, 2011 7:18 PM ET #204 (permalink)

BG, thanks again for the depth! If I can see her tomorrow we'll talk about it...

pyrettagreen, dude! FUCK YOUR BOSS!!! Just make sure no one knows about it except you and her. I mean, NEVER LET ANYONE AT YOUR JOB EVEN SO MUCH AS THINK YOU'RE FUCKING YOUR BOSS!

Aug 10, 2011 7:19 PM ET #205 (permalink)

^but tell US every detail!

Aug 10, 2011 8:11 PM ET #206 (permalink)

no trouble to tell this is predominantly a male forum when a question about getting someone fired, turns into me fucking my boss.....

Aug 11, 2011 2:10 AM ET #207 (permalink)

pyretta, you left it open for discusssion. Fucking your boss solves a lot of problems provided you both are mature about it.

Aug 11, 2011 7:08 AM ET #208 (permalink)

aah nothing wrong with fucking your boss as long you will get a pay raise

Aug 11, 2011 9:25 AM ET #209 (permalink)

Pyretta: I don't care if you fuck your boss or not. My imagine is good enough.

I'd say kill the bitch.

Aug 11, 2011 10:49 AM ET #210 (permalink)

^^^ Is this coworker of yours on a cash register? If so, send an email to the headquarters (use a different email, of course) saying that you are a customer who went through their cash register, and they didn't ring you up or give you a receipt. Don't mention them by name, just give a good general description of them, so it smacks of authenticity.

Aug 11, 2011 10:55 AM ET #211 (permalink)

First let me say that there is no need, nor should there be unions in healthcare. Secondly, I was only joking about the future ex-wife thing. I have a lady that I'm pretty attached to right now and I don't think I'll EVER marry again but if I did entertain the thought my current flame would be the only one I'd even consider. Since this person is union, you're gonna have a REALLY hard time getting her fired. In fact, i'd say it's nearly impossible. She's gonna have to endager someone's life to influence management to consider that route. Since you work in the pharmaseutical industry, I can not in good faith recommend sabotage. BTW, I too work in the industry (seriously) and although there is no union where I'm at currently, my counterparts across the country have to deal with unions on a daily basis and again I confirm my stance. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR UNIONS IN HEALTHCARE!!!

Aug 11, 2011 12:20 PM ET #212 (permalink)

There's no place for unions pretty much anywhere.

Aug 11, 2011 2:26 PM ET #213 (permalink)

Agreed AP1, we have labor laws now which bassically obsoleted the need for unions. However, I do feel very strongly about unions tampering with healthcare because I damn sure hope me or any of my loved ones never need medical services during a labor strike. For FUCK SAKE!

Aug 11, 2011 3:53 PM ET #214 (permalink)

yeah i would never indanger someones life, especailly since this is a very small place and im usually related to all the patients. Today she looked at differnt satin dresses all day 8-4 online while I did med expirations in every department in the hospital, and carried cases of IV bags up and down the stairs, because she said her toe hurt. wtf
she tried to get another girl fired once by saying she stole a vial of demerol, turns out she was the one who "misplaced" it, maby i could do the same or i guess i can always hope for a bus to hit her.

Aug 11, 2011 5:24 PM ET #215 (permalink)

That's crazy enough that it just might work since she was involved in the demerol incident. :D

Aug 11, 2011 7:17 PM ET #216 (permalink)

pyretta, damn dude.

Aug 16, 2011 4:39 PM ET #217 (permalink)

sorry, was that too much?

Aug 16, 2011 9:35 PM ET #218 (permalink)

i would sleep with the boss, BUT in doing so you will be commited to her/him until you leave said job or get married to them. You will kinda be like their own personal jailhouse bitch. Sure you get extra smokes and deserts but if you want some of the over there stuff it could cost u your job..... it happened to a friend of mine :)

The safe play would be to make her slowly go out of her mind till she leaves on her own.

Aug 17, 2011 12:48 PM ET #219 (permalink)

Put a pube on her soda can top. I've heard this technique has been used at the highest levels and as far as I can tell it was effective. :D

Aug 17, 2011 3:37 PM ET #220 (permalink)

^ not even going to ask how that is effective in anyway, but your the doctor so time to start growing pubic hair

Aug 17, 2011 3:40 PM ET #221 (permalink)

BG, thats evil \m/ mind fuckin stuff.

Aug 17, 2011 3:50 PM ET #222 (permalink)

Pyretta: There were 2 possible right answers to my post and yours was one of them. Please disregard my previous advice and call my secretary to make an appointment to see me personally ASAP. Lol.

Aug 17, 2011 7:39 PM ET #223 (permalink)

Anyone remember the Clarence Thomas trials of the early 90's? That was part of it. It all turned out to be bullshit though.

Aug 17, 2011 7:46 PM ET #224 (permalink)

just for the record, im not fucking my boss, not even to see how it feels

Aug 17, 2011 8:14 PM ET #225 (permalink)

Thats a shame pyretta...You should totally fuck your boss.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum