"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 342 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 342 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 Last
Jul 29, 2011 5:40 PM ET #151 (permalink)

^ Not enough 'fun' and way too 'mental'.

Jul 29, 2011 11:32 PM ET #152 (permalink)

A drummer and a Christian! I knew I liked you for a reason DJ.

Jul 30, 2011 6:33 AM ET #153 (permalink)

We need more drummers in this world. It seems there aren't enough roadies to carry our shit.

GC: My family is muslim but I don't bother with that shit. PORK IS TOO FUCKING GOOD.

Jul 30, 2011 11:15 AM ET #154 (permalink)

Junkie, so fucking right!

ap1, so what? You hate me now? :P

TIM, trust me, I wasn't raised muslim, I'm a convert...so I know what pork tastes like...Then I watched Epic Meal Time videos...I love my faith, that won't change, but damnit bacon is awesome!

Jul 30, 2011 1:47 PM ET #155 (permalink)

Jules Winnfield- pigs are filthy animals, I dont eat filthy animals.
Vincent Vega- Yeah but bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good

Jul 30, 2011 3:11 PM ET #156 (permalink)

maybe the doctor can cure me

Aug 1, 2011 11:24 AM ET #157 (permalink)

Sup Wilco?

Aug 1, 2011 11:50 AM ET #158 (permalink)

hey bro how are ya not so much back on island working working not so much time to winddown yet
how are ya bro

Aug 1, 2011 1:20 PM ET #159 (permalink)

Jules: Hey man, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know cause I won't eat the filthy mutha fuckers. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Gore: No hate here brother.

Aug 1, 2011 7:17 PM ET #160 (permalink)

lol.

Aug 2, 2011 11:10 AM ET #161 (permalink)

I am well my strong metal brothah. Good to read ya again.

Aug 2, 2011 1:50 PM ET #162 (permalink)

been away for way to long back with full force and release anger on the trols

Aug 2, 2011 6:57 PM ET #163 (permalink)

Nice, we had a live one in the Kittie thread, but I think his mommie grounded him from the computer.

Aug 2, 2011 7:37 PM ET #164 (permalink)

You might be the only Muslim here GC but I don't eat pig either so maybe that makes us something :P

Aug 2, 2011 8:22 PM ET #165 (permalink)

Blindgreed, he's making threats to me now...he has no idea who he's fucking with...

Oz, you know what sucks about ME being muslim? I'm a recent convert, so I know that bacon tastes good! I was so sad when my friend showed me Epic Meal Time on youtube...

By the way, Ramadan started Monday, so Ramadan Karim everyone! Fasting is almost starvation. Starvation is brutal. Brutality is metal! \m/

Aug 2, 2011 8:40 PM ET #166 (permalink)

R10

Happy Ramadan,GC! Seriously,i buy my gas and cold beer from Pakis,good shits they are,never gave me no probs,in fact,cheapest gas,and coldest beer in town! That shits important,to me at least! That Kittie fucktards fuckin with you? Love to see that fuck come north to New Hamp,we are armed to the hilt here,most liberal gun laws in the country here! Id buy that fuck a bus ticket to come up here and fuck around. Him and i would take a walk into the woods,one of us would walk back out!

Aug 2, 2011 8:56 PM ET #167 (permalink)

Heh, I was never a massive fan of bacon and that to begin with, so when I gave it up a few years ago I didn't really miss it. If you don't mind me asking, what led to you converting to Islam? Ramadan Karim. Salaam Alaikum.

Aug 2, 2011 9:41 PM ET #168 (permalink)

Honestly Oz, it just made more sense to me. That, and my mom and sister converted first. Also: its a whole other world when the Muslimas take their hijabs off and let their hair down...I tell you, they're just covering up their sexiness...

Aug 2, 2011 10:03 PM ET #169 (permalink)

Haha fair play man. Will you be choosing an Arabic name like alot of converts do or are you gonna keep yours?

Aug 3, 2011 11:34 AM ET #170 (permalink)

Happy Ramadan? Whatever the fuck that is. Clearly the ICP kid is an idiot. Who fuckin threatens a Muslim in this day and age? XD.

Aug 3, 2011 12:46 PM ET #171 (permalink)

^ I actually laughed out loud there. That was good.

Ramadan is a period in the Islamic calendar where Muslims try not to eat, drink or have sex during the day in order to feel closer to God and offer more prayer than usual. If I'm not mistaken, this is because Muslims believe the month of Ramadan was once the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed the prophet Muhammad.

Aug 3, 2011 1:54 PM ET #172 (permalink)

I WANT TO FUCK A MUSLIM.

For serious, I can get in with any hot muslim girl I want. I'm white and fucking viking and then I speak uurdu and they go "OHHHH FUCK ME ALLEXXXX"

Then we might have sex.

Aug 3, 2011 6:42 PM ET #173 (permalink)

TIM: I just totally flashed back to the Cheech and Chong movie Up In Smoke. "Fuck me ALEX! FUCK ME ALEX!!!" .LMFAO!!!

Aug 3, 2011 9:02 PM ET #174 (permalink)

Oz, I would pick an arabic name...But I'm in America where I already get profiled for being black/hispanic...I don't want feds in my mouth for being muslim. But maybe one day I will, if our government decides to stop playing Pin-the-tail-on-the-terrorist. I know people who are muslim getting fucked with by feds just because. And the only people that support islamic extremists are fucking islamic extremists...The rest of Islam frowns upon it. I even noticed Fox News with their obvious fucking bias! They put all muslims in this "terrorist" category but when that Norwegian asshole bombed and shot up all those kids then they go, "...Well, obviously this is just an extremist that doesn't represent the Christian view as a whole"...Where the fuck was that understanding when Major Hassan shot up those soldiers at Ft. Hood? Or when this newfaggot almost massacred people? Hell, where was this on 9/11? No one made any disclaimer like, "These are just extremists...This doesn't represent islamic belief" No one on Fox news! And oh yeah, before I even converted, that Major Hassan guy used to go to the mosque my mom and sister went to. That mosque received bomb threats from domestic terrorists (Aryan Brotherhood) after the Ft. Hood shooting but no one helped us. Thats my rant for the night....
And also, there are alot of different reasons we fast. One of the reasons (the one I have for fasting) is to remember those who are actually starving in the world.

Much bro love to you as well BG. Sunset hit, I'm eating fucking everything! Bum Fucker should know better than to mess with an angry muslim. :P

TIM, you better be ready to marry a muslim first. Even my girl wants to maintain virginity until we're married. And mind you, we're two extremely horny people. Granted, you'll find broads that were raised muslim and don't practice...yeah, they're whores (I mean it, these bitches are hoes!). But if you're talking about deflowering a woman that stays true to islam (hijab and all), you better be ready to convert and then marry.

Aug 3, 2011 10:20 PM ET #175 (permalink)

I know what you mean man, it's fucking terrible. I think part of the problem is that the Muslim extremists are so loud that they drown out their more peaceful and open minded bretherin. It's like over here there's a group called Muslims Against Crusades (they used to be called Islam4UK but after they got banned, they just regrouped under a new name, clever no?) and there's a bit of a hoo-hah about them at the moment because they've decided they're going to set up Sharia Law controlled zones in parts of England. All it basically is is some twats with posters that have no jurisdiction or power whatsoever but all the nationalists and that are going mad about it.

That's pretty crazy about Major Hassan praying in the same Mosque as your mother and sister too. It's a good thing that they're still safe at least. The thing to remember about the ignorant Islamophobes is that they are just that, ignorant, and that anger can be a corrupting force, so in time perhaps it'll get a little easier to ignore these fuckwads.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum