"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 342 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 342 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 Last
Jun 28, 2011 12:06 PM ET #76 (permalink)

No one knows this? For shame.

Jun 28, 2011 12:29 PM ET #77 (permalink)

Out Of The Dark motherfucker

Jun 28, 2011 1:12 PM ET #78 (permalink)

AP1: This surprizes you? For fuck sake people come to this thread for counseling. Quit giving them a reason to procrastinate the sharing of their feelings and promoting growth from said sharing. While I'm here though... How you been buddy? ;-)

Jun 28, 2011 1:14 PM ET #79 (permalink)

Fair. Broke, but been getting booty last couple of days. Kids are growing and eating me out of house and home.

Jun 28, 2011 3:00 PM ET #80 (permalink)

Tou beaucoup ! Tou beaucoup ! gave that psycho broad the tip to balls treatment........wrecked her

Jun 28, 2011 3:53 PM ET #81 (permalink)

AP1: Broke and getting booty is WAY better than well off and payin for hookers! ;-)

Olaf: LMAO! And then there's that. Whatever works!

Jun 30, 2011 2:36 AM ET #82 (permalink)

Dear Dr. Greed,

I keep forgetting to put my panties on before I leave the house. Recently, I got out of a limo and realized that I once again had forgotten my underwears. Some people took my picture and everyone got to see my shaved cooter displayed all over the internet. I've also been drinking and partying too much and neglecting my sea monkeys and haven't really slept in my own bed in months. What should I do?

Love,
Exposed

Jun 30, 2011 7:16 AM ET #83 (permalink)

Sleep in mine?

Jun 30, 2011 9:15 AM ET #84 (permalink)

I think the website which maliciously displayed the alleged beaver, should be immediately exposed so that we can send them several e-mails expressing our gratitude, er I mean disgust.

Those bastards. *quickly fist pumps*

Jun 30, 2011 10:38 AM ET #85 (permalink)

ldb: You are a naughty girl... Go to my room!

Jun 30, 2011 12:09 PM ET #86 (permalink)

Blindgreed for the WIN!

Thanks TIM, ap1 and Bg1 for saying exactly everything I was thinking of saying to ldb.

Jun 30, 2011 5:15 PM ET #87 (permalink)

ZMA

I second GC.

Jul 15, 2011 12:34 PM ET #88 (permalink)

Dr. Greed,

I have a fuckbuddy now. Still depressed. Usually new pussy does it, but I'm still kinda down for some reason.

Jul 15, 2011 6:33 PM ET #89 (permalink)

Really?... That IS unusual GC. Maybe deep down inside you are looking for more than just a cum dumpster? My advice is to keep throwing it into the cum dumpster for now, but keep your eyes open as well as your mind as you may discover what it is you're looking for. If you aren't already sure of what you're looking for in a partner, I would suggest listing it out. You know, make a list. Hone it down. Keep it fresh and easily referenced. Let me know how this works out for ya.

Jul 15, 2011 10:20 PM ET #90 (permalink)

Cmon guys, ldb's post was obviously a joke reference to a celebrity incident. Nicholas cage showed his cooter again and it was all over the news again, duh.

Jul 15, 2011 11:22 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Funny you should say this Doc. I was gonna do that. I may have a potential wifey type that I'm seeing Sunday.

Its also kind of a blower because last week I was getting off work. I'm on the train, lo and behold! My ex was sitting in a seat trying not to acknowledge me. It hurt after all those years...So I walked up to her and said "You could at least acknowledge my existence" and she just grinned like it was all a fucking joke...Fuck her.

Jul 18, 2011 11:08 AM ET #92 (permalink)

GC:

You should have walked up to your ex, whipped out your c0ck, and said, "See this?? You're NEVER getting a taste of this again."
And after that you should have planted a big mushroom stamp on her forehead for good measure.
Sounds like she just wanted a reaction out of you. The best revenge would be to not give her what she wants... or tease her with what she can no longer have.

Jul 18, 2011 11:20 AM ET #93 (permalink)

DJ is exactly right.

Jul 18, 2011 11:23 AM ET #94 (permalink)

usually penis taunting dosnt work with girls, unless your an unbelievable lay
ive been with my guy for 10 years and if he did that, id probably punch him in the cock

(This post was last edited on July 18, 2011 at 11:24 AM ET.)

Jul 18, 2011 1:57 PM ET #95 (permalink)

Keep tapping the strange Gore, itl work itself out.

Jul 18, 2011 5:50 PM ET #96 (permalink)

Dr. Greed,
I have a serious problem. I am deathly afraid of algae. This may sound like a joke, but it's not. Any time i am near algae i have panic attacks, and if i touch it i am unable to sleep for days, which is a problem for me because my friends and i spend almost every day in summer on the lake. What the hell do i do?

Jul 18, 2011 6:47 PM ET #97 (permalink)

Incarnate: Desensitization could be your answer. More importantly, you need to get down to the real problem here... Why are you afraid of algae?

Jul 18, 2011 10:11 PM ET #98 (permalink)

have you ever touched algae? especially the nasty hairy looking stuff? you'd be afraid too. it's yuckyyyy.

Jul 18, 2011 11:04 PM ET #99 (permalink)

I bathe in algae.

Jul 19, 2011 1:52 AM ET #100 (permalink)

Algae is yummy in sushi.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum