"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 342 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 342 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 Last
Jun 8, 2011 6:24 PM ET #26 (permalink)

R10

Berzerk,ya at least let her up.stairs to clean right? And run errands,pay bills,that kinda shit. Hell,i aint worried about cookin,seeing i can cook like wolgang puck,id be worried about the other stuff though,bills,errands,house cleaning,and fetching me cold ones. That sounds horrible i know!

Jun 8, 2011 8:27 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Dr. Greed, I'm so glad you got to read my post before I had to edit it on such short notice (I was using the work computer and thats when someone tells me they monitor browsing. Obviously since my comments about clients and coworkers was about to be read I had to think fast and edit-Hopefully I have successfully covered my ass). My next post will be a reply AFTER reading your reply to me.

Jun 8, 2011 8:30 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Okay, now that I've finished reading: That actually hit the spot Dr. Greed! Thank you. I think I'm gonna attempt to make a move at work, and I already have a method in mind to keep me under work radar. Its 5 o'clock!

Jun 9, 2011 2:31 AM ET #29 (permalink)

Holy shit this is actually helping people? Blindgreed you are wise fuckin dude. \m/

Jun 9, 2011 1:01 PM ET #30 (permalink)

My life experiences alone are insightful, add to that a few years studying the fucked up human noodle and it turns into something that is actually applicable to this fucked up creed we call metal heads. Love to know how it all turns out for ya GC. Come back and update the group.

Jun 9, 2011 1:33 PM ET #31 (permalink)

How would I go about raping a guitarist?

Jun 9, 2011 2:17 PM ET #32 (permalink)

TIM:

To paraphrase Dante from the movie 'Clerks':
"Insert into hole, preferably moist. Thrust. Repeat"

That would be my guess on going about it, but I've never raped a guitarist before.
I will default to the Good Doctors' prescription.

Jun 9, 2011 4:02 PM ET #33 (permalink)

TIM, I'm a guitarist...We don't like being raped...Being the rapist on the other hand...

Jun 9, 2011 4:33 PM ET #34 (permalink)

dr greed do have a burning feeling in my starfish even spitting on it dont seem the help
what can i do
dr feelgood

Jun 9, 2011 6:05 PM ET #35 (permalink)

TIM: I already gave you advice to the contrary but if you insist I will have to refer you to Jsin.

Wilco: Lay off the spicy foods brothah.

Jun 9, 2011 8:25 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Tim, you can always find a chick with a big clit that looks like a small penis.

Jun 10, 2011 5:44 PM ET #37 (permalink)

tim love these girls go to the site black chicks with big clits

Jun 10, 2011 6:15 PM ET #38 (permalink)

wilco, that is an awesome suggestion

Jun 11, 2011 12:19 PM ET #39 (permalink)

yes and a cool nasty website

Jun 11, 2011 9:12 PM ET #40 (permalink)

*searches 'black chicks with big clits'

Jun 13, 2011 12:28 AM ET #41 (permalink)

i just read this thread from time to time, but i'm shocked at how i actually cannot add to it.

Jun 13, 2011 1:54 AM ET #42 (permalink)

NH, ask him about the gay problem

Jun 13, 2011 8:31 AM ET #43 (permalink)

i don't have a problem with ur way of life ironman. it's ur choice.

Jun 13, 2011 10:02 AM ET #44 (permalink)

The Dr. Is out of the office for this week 6/13-6/18...

Jun 13, 2011 3:20 PM ET #45 (permalink)

RTB

VPNH, i was thinking the exact same thing via your first post...
just got out of a relationship after 8 1/2 years unfortunantly...the bright spot i reconnected with an ex back in 7th grade, we're friends, shes not married.....so i got my lloyd christmas million to one hopes going...
only other thing was i just recently went through some facebook stalking...
if your on facebook, stay away from the names karen holloway and elizabeth masters..same person, and this chick after i defrieneded her and blocked her, started friending my friends...fuck sakes

Jun 13, 2011 9:51 PM ET #46 (permalink)

RTB, I've been there. The afforementioned psycho bitch in my most recent thread friended my best friends on facebook when I cut her off. Its weird, hopefully your friends have integrity

Jun 14, 2011 10:37 AM ET #47 (permalink)

RTB

well i spread the word to my little FB community, i saw one did defriend her but theres 2 others that havent..
its all greek to me, cyberstalking, but live and learn i guess, appreciate it bro

Jun 14, 2011 10:39 AM ET #48 (permalink)

lmfao!!! man, am i the only one (currently, at least >;.>;) w/o psycho bitch issues?! lmao

Jun 14, 2011 11:47 AM ET #49 (permalink)

nH: Gay, remember?

Jun 14, 2011 11:55 AM ET #50 (permalink)

psycho bitches are like hemorrhoids - we've all got them but just don't notice until a flare up. (that's just me being a sarcastic ass :-) )

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum