"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 326 - 342 of 342 1 2 ... 12 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 326 - 342 of 342 1 2 ... 12 13 14 Last
Dec 22, 2011 3:39 PM ET #326 (permalink)

ZMA

GC, never got a chance to reply to ya from a while ago. I live on Long Island, near the Hampton area. I used to shower twice a day, but that shit is such a choir to do. I hate even showering once a day. But if I don't I'd feel crappy as hell.

I'm glad I know about that antibacterial soap thing. Never use it again now. Especially if it dries your skin. I already have dry skin. I don't need it any worse.

R10, Yea it really is nasty. I'm not sure what she was doing. I think she might have done meth at one point. Or crack I have no idea. But yea here's the fucked up part from what you said about her getting fired. My girl literally told them about this shit, and they didn't believe her. The retarded bull dike manager was like "oh she's on probation she wouldn't do that"...............if you're a drug addict you're going to do drugs weather you're on probation or not. This bitch was really dumb. Meth girl even said to my girl at one point "oh I'm on probation so that means that I'll just do drugs that don't stay in my system".............. I just hope that one day the building collapses and kills both those people on their shifts and hopefully no one else. 2 people we could do without........... Honestly I'd just never buy any food from Hess ever. At any Hess. Because if the company is stupid enough to hire people like that then fuck that.

On the soap subject. Bar soap dries out my skin, body wash doesn't really have that much of a drying effect on me. It also has to do with how long and how hot your showers are. If you like taking long hot showers it's supposedly proven to really dry your skin up. So if you shorten your showers and make sure the temp isn't to hot you skin won't be as dry.

Dec 22, 2011 4:08 PM ET #327 (permalink)

R10

Jeez dude,i remember you complaining about that drug addled buffoon at Blippies or something. Crazy shit dude. Not much meth here,but we got some bottom feeders hooked on the prescrip pills,bigtime! One idiot,this past monday,slipped a cashier at Wally World a note that said he was armed,planted bombs throughout the store,wanted all the money in her drawer. He got like 18 hunded bucks,was caught less than an hour later,with the money,and his note that he passed the cashier. Stupid huh? I worry about he day that frikken meth makes it up this way. Talk about a total loser drug!! I got my defense though,Smith & Wesson .357 mag,box of hollow points. Tougher for you NY'ers to own firearms though,so you have my sympathy!

Dec 22, 2011 4:56 PM ET #328 (permalink)

ZMA

R10. Haha I'd look that guy square in the face and call bullshit right there There's no way one person could plant bombs like that without someone noticing. I hope that guy is getting gang raped somewhere right now. Dude I don't get why people still do drugs like that. It's the 21st century and people should know by now that meth and drugs like it literally kill you. The high that you get isn't worth putting holes in your brain, loosing tons of weight, destroying relationships and property around you and then dying at a young age. People are morons and it saddens me to even know I walk the same ground as people like that.
Oh my god I wish I could get a .357. I can buy as many long arm rifles and shotguns as I want though. If I wanted to I could order myself a real Russian made AK-47. Super badass gun. I've got myself a Marlin 22 with a shitload of rounds for it so I have at least some protection for when the world finally collapses. I wanna get a 12 gauge pump action shotgun for my next gun. I have a soft spot for shotguns.

Dec 22, 2011 5:10 PM ET #329 (permalink)

R10

No better home protection Z than that pump action 12 gauge! That noise it makes is universally understood! Get to fuck out of dodge! But yea dude,we have an underclass of drug addled losers here that rob,steal,sell scrap metal that they hawk,just to supply themselves with thier fix. I figured it was much tougher for you NY'ers to own guns,but maybe thats just the city. Yea,im in the market for a 12 gauge myself. Sorry Dr. Greed for hi jacking your thread with self pretection talk.

Dec 22, 2011 5:40 PM ET #330 (permalink)

I don't mind, the doc recommends people do whatever they need to in order to feel safe in their own space.

Dec 22, 2011 5:50 PM ET #331 (permalink)

ZMA

It all leads to your catchphrase Doc. =D

R10. Yea I definitely agree with you man. Yea I think it's harder in the city. It's hard for anyone to get pistols in this state but for long arms it's semi easy. We have our fair share of addicts roaming around certain areas of the island. I just hope it doesn't spread to my areas really bad. I'd hate that. It'd probably move. If you're lookin' for a 12 gauge of course you can never go wrong with Remington. Or Winchester. I've seen some decent lower end model shotguns in shops around my area that will still hold up to daily use if you always go to a range......or if you kill people on a daily basis haha. I'd give anything to get my dirty mits on a AA-12. So beast.

Jan 20, 2012 11:28 AM ET #332 (permalink)

A request for advice from the good doctor...

After an introspective fisting session, I looked at my asshole in the mirror. ("it blew my fucking mind!" bonus point if you know that reference.)
I noticed that instead of the round puckered shape I had expected, it exhibited a "Q" shape.
So, my question is... Should I be fisting myself with the thumb inside or outside the fist?

Jan 20, 2012 1:33 PM ET #333 (permalink)

I got this Blind. First off, looking at the A-hole will indeed blow your mind. The Q shape is just the way the Good Lord made ya bud. Assholes are like snowflakes. No two are alike. As far as the thumb, keep it where the sensation is the best. It's your asshole, and you should fist it whichever way you feel is proper. At least that's what my mom told me.

Jan 20, 2012 1:43 PM ET #334 (permalink)

LMAO@ ap1
Yep... you pretty much took care of that one.!

Jan 20, 2012 1:52 PM ET #335 (permalink)

Thanks AP1! I had thought assholes were like starfish. :D

Welcome back, Godlike! Having joined while you were lurking behind the squirting, I look forward to reading ya more often.

Jan 20, 2012 5:54 PM ET #336 (permalink)

LMF BAWLS OFF!!! Thanks AP1!!! The Dr. will be in Bisbee for a while.

Jan 30, 2012 8:39 AM ET #337 (permalink)

Re: surface piercings
Had one done 9 months ago and it's such high maintenance! salt water soaks, only wearing titanium jewelry in it and if it gets hit, it stays pissed off for a few days. No signs of rejection but if I don't do the salt water soaks regularly or knock it, it flares up. I heard they ALWAYS reject - even if it's after 2 years - is this true and will it always be this damned high maintenance?
I have had a ton of other piercings and none require this upkeep!
Anyway - am fed up with being told different things so thought the legendary Dr. Greed could help - even if the advice is just to go fist myself, I'm willing to try anything ;)

Jan 31, 2012 11:36 AM ET #338 (permalink)

Okay cbella, start by fisting yourself for now, and I will discuss this matter with my body mod expert and get back to you ASAP. Instinct tells me that if it's that much trouble and you're not enjoying it, you should remove it, But I'll ask Romy and get back to ya for an official clinical response.

Jan 31, 2012 2:00 PM ET #339 (permalink)

Romy's opion is that it may not be a typical textbook rejection, but if you're still having issues with it after 9 months it is at the very least abnormal and likely rejecting.

Feb 1, 2012 2:13 PM ET #340 (permalink)

Thanks you so much - really appreciate it ;) I'll be buying u a thank you gift:
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Multi-Product-Value-Bundle/dp/B002LEFN32

In the mean time - I will persevere with the self-fisting!

P.S: if you can somehow get me a photo of the fearsome warlock that this body-mod expert is packing, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Feb 1, 2012 2:23 PM ET #341 (permalink)

His name is Steve Haworth. He's pretty proud of it so I'm sure you can find some up close and personal videos of it on adult youtube. It was in the documentary I saw. Its as long as his forearm and bigger in girth than his wrist. Happy hunting you naughty little vixen.

A left handed fist? SAAAWEEEEETTT!!!

Feb 1, 2012 4:24 PM ET #342 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Lol.........dildos.......

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum