"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 342 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 342 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 Last
Sep 1, 2011 4:20 PM ET #301 (permalink)

BG: Lmao! You ever notice these people who handle cash, the dirtiest thing alive, then eat a sandwich off the roach coach without washing their hands?

Sep 1, 2011 4:38 PM ET #302 (permalink)

good to see the docter is in the house

Sep 1, 2011 5:06 PM ET #303 (permalink)

ZMA

GC, yea see that's what I'm sayin'. All my friends and myself are like that when we hangout and smoke so we'd all have a good time chillin ya know? This all comes down to all of us still having to meet lol.

ST, BG, and GC again, that shit is nasty dudes. I used to have what I thought to be mild OCD before bud made me realize that's bullshit, and stuff like that church thing, or old dick fingers in BGs story is just nasty as fuck. Especially handling money like ST said. The worst is my girl used to work at a Hess Express with a Blimpies in it. And this one chick that worked there who was a hardcore drug addict was the nastiest chick ever. She'd pick her rotting gums in the back room, gloves still on, and then go back to making sandwiches. Or she'd come to work fucked up, and be cutting meat; she'd slice here hand and start bleeding over the meat and wouldn't even notice. Again that is nasty shit. I stopped getting subs there unless my girl made 'em. And now that she's not workin' there I will never buy anything from that place. Gross.........

Sep 1, 2011 5:38 PM ET #304 (permalink)

You know, I'm not a germ-a-phobe or anything, but I'm pretty anal about people washing their hands after using the rest room. I send guests back to the bathroom in my home if I don't hear em wash their hands. You could be my best friend in the whole world but that doesn't mean I want your dick or asshole all over my house. :D Oh yeah and anti-bacterial soap is bad mmmkay? Makes stronger germs and viruses mmmkay? If you use it in your home you should stop mmmkay?

Sep 1, 2011 5:53 PM ET #305 (permalink)

ZMA

Thanks Mr. Mackey. Good thing we don't have any of that in this house. Actually I better check first before I just say that.

Sep 1, 2011 8:29 PM ET #306 (permalink)

ZMA, dude, ew...just ew...I mean I'm not afraid of getting dirty but Blimpie bitch is just straight up bioterrorism. I prefer showering twice a day but I can cope with showering once a day if necessary. Actually, where do you live ZMA?

BG, I'm still using antibacterial soap. I don't see it really making that much of a difference in the germ world. Show me a case where antibacterial soap made some form of next-day-AIDS, then I'll stop.

Sep 1, 2011 10:46 PM ET #307 (permalink)

Anti-bacterials are bad. Just bad.

Sep 1, 2011 11:11 PM ET #308 (permalink)

R10

Damn Z,thats a pretty disgusting story! Was she a meth addict? Bleeding gums,open sores,surprised the mgt. at Hesslblimpies didnt notice and shit can her. That shits pretty fucked,dude.

Sep 2, 2011 11:59 AM ET #309 (permalink)

Um... GC... Have you been living under a rock? Since the introduction of anti-bacterial soaps we've had a run of viruses and germs that are impervius to treatments for them. It's no secret that we're building stronger germs with that shit.

Sep 2, 2011 9:24 PM ET #310 (permalink)

im forced to use hand sanitizer a million times a day at work, now my hands are more dried and cracked an 90 year olds vagina

Sep 4, 2011 12:55 AM ET #311 (permalink)

Same with the flew shots im told, i havent had one but not keen on being injected with flew virus just yet.

Sep 19, 2011 3:55 PM ET #312 (permalink)

Dr. Greed,

I got one for you that may need a few paragraphs. Now, I know that we, especially as metalheads, don't really have much semblance of normality in the eyes of mainstream society, but...What constitutes a "normal" relationship? What are the things that we as men should expect vs. the things we should not expect in a normal relationship?

Sep 19, 2011 4:37 PM ET #313 (permalink)

I honestly don't think there is a black and white answer for that question GC. Different people need different things from a relationship.

Sep 19, 2011 4:53 PM ET #314 (permalink)

BlindGreed- What kind of soap is the best bro? The standard bar soap? I am kind of confused about the whole anti-bacterial soap thing, I thought there was just one kind of soap? Do you just use warm water and no soap? After crapping I always wash but not always after draining the monster. I never cared all that much about sanitation but now with the little one I have found myself more interested in germs and viruses. on a somewhat related note, I have been doing research on child vaccinations and am appalled with what they put into children. There is some seriously fucked up shit in those shots!

(This post was last edited on September 19, 2011 at 4:53 PM ET.)

Sep 19, 2011 5:55 PM ET #315 (permalink)

Bruno: Your standard bar soap or liquid does the trick just fine, just don't use the anti-bacterial stuff. You should wash after draining the monster dude. There are some nasty bacteria brewin in your underoos. Don't wanna pass that shit on to your daughter brothah. Get into the routine of washing everytime you hit the can so you don't feel like shit when she gets into the oral stage. Everything goes into the mouth during the oral stage my man.

Sep 19, 2011 6:11 PM ET #316 (permalink)

Cool, thanks for the reply BG. I am going to make a conscious effort to get back into that routine where washing the hands every time will be something I do without thinking about. Don't get me wrong, I wash my hands 90% of the time but I want it to be 100% of the time. Cleanliness is godliness, eh brother? /m\

Sep 19, 2011 7:33 PM ET #317 (permalink)

BG, I think there has to be a certain list of things that I think we can all agree on right?

Sep 20, 2011 10:53 AM ET #318 (permalink)

GC: One would think so, but unfortunately unless your talking on a very broad scope the answer is no. Different people feel loved from different things. Some people feel loved when they receive gifts (not necessarily monetary gifts). Others feel loved by just spending time with their loved one. Some people need to actually hear the words "I love you" in order to feel loved. Different strokes for different folks my man.

Sep 20, 2011 8:15 PM ET #319 (permalink)

Hmmm

Dec 12, 2011 1:00 PM ET #320 (permalink)

This being the holiday season and all, I just want to remind everyone that the Dr. is in should you need assistance or just someone to talk to. For some... The holidays can be kind of rough.

Dec 14, 2011 1:43 PM ET #321 (permalink)

thanks dr bg did find out soap burns if you mastrubate unde r the shower

Dec 14, 2011 1:54 PM ET #322 (permalink)

Well then it's a good thing you had a tile wall to bang your crank against when it started burning.

Dec 14, 2011 3:28 PM ET #323 (permalink)

use my dog for licking of the soap

Dec 14, 2011 5:22 PM ET #324 (permalink)

It's my soap. It's my penis. I'll wash it as fast as I want.

Dec 15, 2011 9:44 AM ET #325 (permalink)

LMAO @ Netro. I've heard that somewhere before. Lol.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum