"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dr. Greed is in the office

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dr. Greed is in the office

Displaying posts 251 - 275 of 342 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Displaying posts 251 - 275 of 342 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Aug 23, 2011 6:40 PM ET #251 (permalink)

pyretta: By evading the question you have answered it. :D

Aug 23, 2011 8:36 PM ET #252 (permalink)

i look like my avatar except 24 years older and not so much like a evil gremlin, so fap to a baby picture then u perv

Aug 24, 2011 5:08 AM ET #253 (permalink)

pyretta is hot...There's my conclusion.

Aug 24, 2011 10:26 AM ET #254 (permalink)

pyretta: LOFL.

GC: Agreed.

Aug 24, 2011 11:39 AM ET #255 (permalink)

...or she's ass ugly and wants to be mysterious

Aug 24, 2011 6:24 PM ET #256 (permalink)

No way she's ass ugly. I know these things... I'm a Dr. LMAO!!!

(This post was last edited on August 24, 2011 at 6:25 PM ET.)

Aug 24, 2011 10:19 PM ET #257 (permalink)

I trust the doctors...until they say "stool test" and you hear the rubber glove snap on as I hear the all too familiar sound of lube from the tube...I told them my vomit was black because of oreos, but NOOOO!!! They don't want to listen to me, they just want to work my prostate with their fingers to tell me what I already fucking knew!

Aug 25, 2011 6:39 AM ET #258 (permalink)

I like prostate exams.

Aug 25, 2011 1:42 PM ET #259 (permalink)

^I like giving them. COME AT ME BRO!

Baby picture? I'll fap to that. I just pretend it's a hairless midget with atrophy of the limbs and poor sensory perception. Once you get that out of the way, well...HAWT.

Aug 25, 2011 6:45 PM ET #260 (permalink)

I aprove of FAN's message.

Aug 25, 2011 7:19 PM ET #261 (permalink)

HAHA

Aug 25, 2011 8:20 PM ET #262 (permalink)

FAN, its like every post you outdo yourself.

Aug 26, 2011 3:53 PM ET #263 (permalink)

thats disgusting FAN, lol but very funny

i love you guys debating my hotness or lack there of, truthfully, im very happy with myself, and i wouldnt change a thing, except for that 6th toe and my mini penis

Aug 26, 2011 4:46 PM ET #264 (permalink)

^ HA!!! mini penis...
Coincidentally, I've referred to my schlong as my giant clitoris...

Aug 26, 2011 5:43 PM ET #265 (permalink)

"You wouldn't wanna be with a girl with an oversized clit?"
" No, 'cause the next step is a guy with an undersized dick. "

Aug 26, 2011 5:49 PM ET #266 (permalink)

pyretta: There's no debating your hawtness. I have already given my professional opinion. Now lets have a look at that clit shall we? :D

Aug 26, 2011 6:00 PM ET #267 (permalink)

Clerks reference, FTW! Nicely done ;-)

Aug 27, 2011 2:16 AM ET #268 (permalink)

Come on pyretta, show yourself (not in the dirty way...unless you want to, then by all means, the dirty way)

Aug 27, 2011 4:37 AM ET #269 (permalink)

I think it has to be the dirty way. There's no other way.

Like when I had sex last night. She was like American/Cuban/Jamaican mix. Hot. As. Fuck.

Aug 29, 2011 3:25 PM ET #270 (permalink)

not everything has to be dirty.

but as men, i dont expect you to understand

Aug 29, 2011 4:06 PM ET #271 (permalink)

It's my dick... I'll wash it as fast as I want to.

Aug 29, 2011 6:26 PM ET #272 (permalink)

Blindgreed, lol...

TIM, that is a good mix

Aug 30, 2011 12:24 AM ET #273 (permalink)

Pyretta, i dated 2 girls from Newfoundland over the years. The first was a gal from springdale and the other from St Johns . What ive come to learn from my experience and the similarities. Everybody from Newfoundland has atleast one person in their immediate family who is in jail and one who is in law enforcement. You guys like cooking salty meats, boiling em all up (actually tastes pretty good). Although not overly gifted in stature can usually carry twice their weight, comes in handy when you gotta carry the hubby home after the bar. If drinking Gin will usually need to be spanked hard and request you put on the work boots, On the rare occasion the boxing gloves and even rarer occasion the hockey skates. Conclusion, dating Newfoundland chicks in my experience is very close to dating a French Canadian gal without the dirty factor.

Aug 30, 2011 11:02 AM ET #274 (permalink)

wow.... i dont have any relatives in jail, and honestly i dont even know anyone from this coast that is in jail. im from the opposite side from st.johns and were a little different. i do have an uncle who is a cop actually. but saying were criminals is far from the truth. everyone thinks were dirty lazy and dumb. trust me were not.
the way i see it were not stuck up assholes like most people. we work hard, we play hard and if the world collapsed tomorrow Newfies would still survive cause we can actually do everything it takes to survive. Plus were not dumb like everyone thinks just because were friendly and talk with a basterdized irish accent. My boyfriend works in nuclear safety, my dad is an army veteran, and my mom is a ass.chief steward on a ship.
I hate people saying were all the same. cause most people think of newfies as dumb welfare cases.
the salty meat thing is true but its only with sunday dinner, and its called ribbletts or salt beef.
and even though im partly french (Jersey NOT quebec) dont compare us to quebec. two entirely different worlds.

Aug 30, 2011 11:46 AM ET #275 (permalink)

Stereotyping is often dangerous and the fact that pyretta is incredibly hawt and metal puts her outside of the norm to begin with. So go on witch yo bad self pyretta. \m/\m/

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum