"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Earbits / Metal Underground Radio - Introduction and Help

Posted in: Forum Home >> Site Announcements >> Earbits / Metal Underground Radio - Introduction and Help

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
May 25, 2011 4:42 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Metalunderground.com has teamed up with Earbits to create Metal Underground Radio, our very own streaming radio, featuring nothing but metal and hardcore. Additionally, Earbits is accepting music submissions from artists. So all of our readers who are part of metal bands can submit their music to Earbits. Head over here for instructions on how to submit your music for consideration (and don’t forget to tell them that Metalunderground.com sent you!):

http://www.earbits.com/play/#/artist_registration

If for some reason your music is not accepted and you would like to plea your case, please do so here by providing links to stream you music and we'll check it out and if we feel it's appropriate, try to get your music accepted to Earbits.

Jun 22, 2011 11:10 PM ET #2 (permalink)

"Metal Underground" is now on the menu for the Earbits iphone app.

Jun 23, 2011 9:23 AM ET #3 (permalink)

THANKS DB! This is an awesome way for the underground bands to spread to a much wider audience in an innovative new format.
I'm gonna make sure the local bands in my area find out about this. (but only the good ones. j/k)

Thanks again! \m/ \m/

Jun 23, 2011 10:56 AM ET #4 (permalink)

niiice!!

Sep 11, 2011 9:51 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Wow! This is EXTREMELY cool! Kinda makes me wish I listened to radio haha :)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Site Announcements forum