"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

HEAVY LEATHER NYC custom guitar straps- as worn by MOTORHEAD, JUDAS PRIETS, ZZ TOP, TESTAMENT, GIRLSCHOOL!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> HEAVY LEATHER NYC custom guitar straps- as worn by MOTORHEAD, JUDAS PRIETS, ZZ TOP, TESTAMENT, GIRLSCHOOL!

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Aug 28, 2009 10:45 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Check it out! The HEAVY LEATHER NYC ebay store is back up.... with new straps ....and new killer legends wearing em'. Just recruited Junior Marvin of THE WAILERS.... Jesse from EAGLES OF DEATH METAL.

I make custom leather guitar straps- As worn by LEMMY, MOTORHEAD, JUDAS PRIEST, ZZ TOP, TESTAMENT, GIRLSCHOOL and many many more!!!!!!

Check out the straps! Http://www.HEAVYLEATHERNYC.com and on ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/HEAVY-LEATHER-NYC

ROCK ON! PARTY ON!

Aug 28, 2009 11:39 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Thanks but no thanks. I make my own custom leather straps.

Aug 28, 2009 12:48 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I make mine from the skins of posers and emo fags.

Aug 28, 2009 1:18 PM ET #4 (permalink)

for me i am going the the graveyard
and take fresh skin from the new death
the skin is still soft and smells good
and its easy to work with

nice website by the way

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum