"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The traveling metal head \m/\m/

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> The traveling metal head \m/\m/

Displaying posts 101 - 109 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 109 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Oct 14, 2009 5:40 PM ET #101 (permalink)

OK, so I am now sitting in a Motel room... provided by the company for their lack of being able to find me
a load :)
There is 4 other company drivers that happen to be staying here for the night with me (each in our own rooms)
Sounds like we might be hitting the local bar a little later..?
Hell, I wonder what my chances of finding a "happy ending" to my evening are..??

(This post was last edited on December 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM ET.)

Oct 16, 2009 2:23 PM ET #102 (permalink)

You must be a busy man...

Oct 16, 2009 4:48 PM ET #103 (permalink)

Hey everyone \m/
I am currently sitting at a truck stop in Lafayette,IN.. waiting to get instructions for my next load and looking back on the last couple of days....
Damn its been an interesting time, let me tell ya...

(This post was last edited on December 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM ET.)

Oct 16, 2009 5:23 PM ET #104 (permalink)

Hhhmmmm... Is it just me or does there seem to be a reoccuring theme here? Glad to hear things worked out for ya buddy. I might have to shoot ya a call this weekend to get caught up.

Oct 16, 2009 5:33 PM ET #105 (permalink)

*This just in

I am now on my way to pick up a load here in Indiana, that is heading to Fort Worth,TX for a Monday delivery..??

Bg1 - Yes indeed brother.... give me a call this weekend, I got lots to tell ya.. LOFL

Oct 16, 2009 5:43 PM ET #106 (permalink)

That Ft. Worth/Dallas area has some of the craziest traffic I've ever seen. Not as bad as Houston, but it was a bit of a thrill ride.

Oct 16, 2009 6:14 PM ET #107 (permalink)

damm bro are you ever home
mn you got the sweet life by your self no old lady whinning toi youi

Oct 18, 2009 11:27 AM ET #108 (permalink)

Howdy folks, I am now residing at a Flying J truck stop located in Texarcana, AR... which oddly enough, must be one of the many redneck capitals of the nation.?
I got in here late yesterday afternoon, but after a long day of driving I was a little too tired to do much posting.. besides that, I spent a good deal of time on the phone with all my new lady friend...

(This post was last edited on December 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM ET.)

Nov 9, 2009 6:59 PM ET #109 (permalink)

Damn, its been a long time since I posted anything here.?
Ive been on a bunch of trips since my last posting... too many to try and catch up on now.?

As of right now.. I am sitting at a truckstop in Sacramento,Ca... loaded with 17tons of Ice Cream... I have two deliveries tomorrow and Wed in Livermore and Fremont.!
From there I have no idea where Im going... I dread the thought of driving back through the fucking mountains tho... That sucked MAJOR ASS.!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum