"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The traveling metal head \m/\m/

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> The traveling metal head \m/\m/

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Oct 5, 2009 4:11 PM ET #76 (permalink)

Hello to all my faithful readers \m/

Sorry that Ive been away from my computer for awhile, Ive been at home taking a little vacation from it all.! LOFL

wilco - Yes indeed brother, I have the new Lynch Mob and the album from George's last band "Souls of We"..
This other band is using the singer from the band "Brides of Destruction".., and its not too damn bad either.?
I will sit down tonight and send them both to ya.!

Bg1 - After some extremely sorry-ass performances on the field this season, I am kinda thinking of latching onto a
new favorite team.?

(This post was last edited on October 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM ET.)

Oct 5, 2009 4:44 PM ET #77 (permalink)

LOL! Nah man, you gotta stay true to your team through good and bad brother. Believe me, it hasn't been easy being an Eagles fan all my life. Especially down in this neck of the woods. I think the Cheifs will pull it together, but they really need to start treating Cassel like the QB they paid the $$$ for. He's the team leader (and a damned good one if they give him the chance to be) and if he doesn't have the confidence of the coaches and the front office he aint going to do shit.

Oct 5, 2009 4:55 PM ET #78 (permalink)

Yeah I understand it man..
Being a Chiefs fan through the 90s really spoiled me tho.. Animals like Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas on the defense
and making the playoffs every year.! Damnit, I miss Marty ball.! LOFL

Oct 5, 2009 5:48 PM ET #79 (permalink)

Don't forget Priest Holmes and T. Garcia.

Oct 5, 2009 5:56 PM ET #80 (permalink)

See what I mean..??
So many big names.. Gonzalez, Marcas Allen, Andre Rison, Webster Slaughter...
Ive seen some excellent seasons of football in KC... I suppose Im due to have a few bad years huh?

Oct 5, 2009 6:18 PM ET #81 (permalink)

Yeah, that's about how it goes man. The Raider, Cowboy, Redskin and Detroit fans have got it pretty rough this year too. How about AP1's Saints though? It's been a long time comming for those guys.

Oct 5, 2009 6:30 PM ET #82 (permalink)

Yeah no doubt about the Saints.. they are certainly not going to be considered the "Aints" no longer.!
Ive always been a fan of the "underdog" so the Saints have always had my sympathies over the years..LOL

Oct 5, 2009 8:47 PM ET #83 (permalink)

I think it's gonna be a great year indeed fellas. Thanks for all the props, and your teams will do just fine.

Oct 6, 2009 6:28 AM ET #84 (permalink)

thanks bro
just opend my mail
will put it tonight on my desktop
sitting now by the pool drinking some coffee
its 6 am here and its allready fucking warm

Oct 6, 2009 6:35 PM ET #85 (permalink)

AP1: Absolutely... *gets on the ground and rolls his fat ass over* That's how I roll!

Wilco: You've got a tough life there buddy.

godlike: Where you been today?

Oct 6, 2009 7:36 PM ET #86 (permalink)

Damn guys... Sorry about being away from the ol computer:(
Seems that my time to relax was interrupted by the old lady wanting to do some shopping today.! DAMNIT.!!
It kind of sucks that she lost her job, cause that means she is home ALL the time now... So when I get some days
off the road to enjoy some "me" time, she is always around to fuck it up ;-)

Back on the road tomorrow.. I think anyway.?
I will be leaving home to travel the 4hrs back to the terminal where my truck has been sitting since last Friday afternoon.. I'm not sure as to how soon I will be leaving there, or exactly where I will be going... but I will at least
be leaving home again :)

Oct 7, 2009 10:54 AM ET #87 (permalink)

Be safe out there buddy. There's all kinds of girls out there that your mother warned you about. lol.

Oct 8, 2009 9:45 AM ET #88 (permalink)

Morning brothers \m/

This morning I find myself sitting in Chicago again.... FUCK.!! I really hate this damn place.!

I was called away early from my mini-vacation yesterday to get this load delivered "on time"... Hahaha
That means delivery time is 7am... be there a little early..??
I pulled into the place at 6:15 this morning and the way it looks I could be sitting here until early afternoon before
I get unloaded..?
From here I have no idea where I'm going.? But I'm crossing my fingers that its going to be someplace warm.!!
Its a balmy 44 degrees as I sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting in line behind 5 other trucks waiting to get unloaded.
And now its time to grab a nice long nap and dream of a warmer environment.! I will get online later in the day at some point to see whats happening.?

Wilco - Glad to know your staying busy on the island.. LOFL
What a rough life you have.!

Bg1 - Are you diggin that new Lynch Mob.?

(This post was last edited on October 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM ET.)

Oct 8, 2009 10:57 AM ET #89 (permalink)

godlike: Yeah man. Lynch is a 3 headed monster. I'm feelin ya regarding the weather man. The high today is supposed to be 77. No more pool action this year. :-(

Oct 8, 2009 11:52 AM ET #90 (permalink)

godlike - Women all over the country? Must be tough, lol.

Oct 8, 2009 2:56 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Well here it is almost 2 and I'm unloaded and ready to go... but...
dispatch doesnt have a load for me at this time.. So now I sit here... waiting again.! WTF.??

Bg1- Yeah isnt Lynch an amazing fucker... at 54 the guy plays like he has the fingers of a 20yr old.!
I have listened to the disk a few times now and keep wondering how he ends up with such killer riffs even after
all these years..? The guy is a monster.!

As for the weather..?? Its now a whopping 55 and raining.! Fuck n A... this is ridiculous.! The high for this weekend
is going to be in the mid 40s and they are even talking the possibility of some sleet/snow by the beginning of next week.?
And its 77 there.? Damn, I can hardly wait to call it home :-)

Hammerheart - Indeed it is my friend.. Indeed it is.!!
I have a keychain that I bought about 20yrs ago that says "So many women.. and only one weenie"
That sums up my life perfectly ;-)

Its kind of funny... Bg1 mentioned all of the girls out there that my mother warned me about.??
Hell, I am the guy that all those girls were warned about by their own mothers.! LOFL

Oct 9, 2009 7:02 AM ET #92 (permalink)

Damn.. its Friday already.!
I left Chicago yesterday afternoon and made it as far as Indianapolis..
As I write this I'm sitting at the dock getting my trailer loaded with 33,000lbs of different types of Salad Dressings. The trailer will be loaded with 5 separate deliveries worth of product that wont need to be delivered to their destinations until Mon and Tues, so it looks like I will be back home tonight and not have to leave again until Mon morning about 3am.?

Ive been trying to remember if any MU members are from the Indianapolis area, and all I can think of is everyone's
buddy... Korndogg
I wouldn't try to find that guy even if I had to.!! LOFL

OK, my trailer is now loaded, which means its time to grab my paperwork and hit the road... Talk at ya'll later.!

Oh yeah, in case your wondering Bg1... Its 51 this morning and its been raining nonstop since I left Chicago at 4 yesterday afternoon :-(

Oct 9, 2009 12:56 PM ET #93 (permalink)

Well, to be honest; I think a face to face visit with Korndogg would be interesting. People say things and act a certain way on the internet because of the anonymity involved. I'd be willing to bet he's a fairly nice guy in person. The weather here is cold for us (i'm not kidding). I understand that you folks have a lot colder weather, but its all relative because you have to keep in mind that we went from 90's down to 70's in a couple of days and our thin blood runs cold a lot quicker than you Mid-Western folks.

Oct 12, 2009 11:50 AM ET #94 (permalink)

Good day to my metal brothers and sisters( if any of them ever show up here?) \m/\m/

Today I'm in "Hickville" Iowa and on my way to "Hickville" Minnesota for a couple stops tomorrow and then its on into
the Twin Cities for my last stop and reload tomorrow afternoon.?
From there I have no idea where I will be going, I can only hope its someplace warm.?

When I got up this morning it was 35 degrees and a light mist was already falling... it has since turned to a light
snow that only seems to be sticking in a few places....
From what Ive heard, I will be heading into some snow once I get into southern Minnesota this afternoon... FUCK,
its WAY too damn early in the year to be dealing with snow.!!

Oct 12, 2009 12:53 PM ET #95 (permalink)

It has been a mild summer, even for here. I'm still ready for it to go away though.

Oct 13, 2009 8:37 PM ET #96 (permalink)

Evenin Metalheads\m/\m/

Today's travels had me rolling along numerous backroads of Minnesota and oddly enough, just about the time I got near the truck stop that I met my new little young blond friend a few weeks ago...I decided that I had done enough driving for one day ;-)
An luckily for me.. or her..? She was working today ;-)
So here I sit this evening, waiting for her to get off work and come visit me for some dessert..
Damn, Ive been delivering loads for the last two days, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be dropping off a couple more tonight.. Giggidy Giggidy

Oct 13, 2009 10:23 PM ET #97 (permalink)

You lucky bastard, you. I'm in a dry spell, something's up with the wife lately.. :-/

Oct 13, 2009 10:58 PM ET #98 (permalink)

Ah ha... the little blond cutie just sent me a text saying that she will be out to my truck in a little while..
Damn, this is SO nice.... Its WAY better than a pizza delivery ;-)

Oct 14, 2009 11:13 AM ET #99 (permalink)

Well I'll be god damned... Godlike took his pecker out long enough to hop on line and grace us with his presence. lol. Just giving you shit you lucky bastard. I was talking to my plumber friend a few days ago and he tipped his hat to you because even though he lays a lot of pipe, it's located in Az and not several states abroad so you've got him beat hands down. LOL!

Oct 14, 2009 4:49 PM ET #100 (permalink)

Afternoon brothers \m/

Well, I was finally able to snag onto a load this morning out of the Twin City's that brought me right back to the little
town where my terminal is located.
So for now, I'm sitting in the parking lot, waiting for the damn dispatchers to do their job and find me a trip somewhere... anywhere warmer than here preferably.?!

I forgot to mention in my posts from my new favorite truck stop last night... that while I was hanging out with my new waitress friend, I happened to get the chance to meet her 15yr old daughter.. Whoa.. Now I don't want to give anyone the impression that I'm a pervert or anything... but.. lets just say, if this girl's mom wasn't so fucking hot I would be wishing I was 15 again.. LOFL

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum