"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Compilation albums

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Compilation albums

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Aug 27, 2009 2:46 PM ET #1 (permalink)

How can I obtain compilation albums?

Aug 27, 2009 4:14 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Uhhh, look them up.

Aug 27, 2009 4:56 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I have a better question for you... WHY would you want to obtain a compilation album? The good ones are so few and far between that I hardly see their importance to anyone. Even the good ones have some major stinkers on them too.

Aug 27, 2009 5:54 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I normally stay away from them because I like the "whole package" of a real album. Two years ago (lol) I heard of a Thergothon tribute album that was coming out (from MU of course), I waited and waited but in never came. This thread spurred me to google just now... and it's coming out soon! Silver lining from this otherwise ridiculous thread.

Aug 27, 2009 7:23 PM ET #5 (permalink)

download gigatribe and give me a shout to let me know you have it. i have been d/l comp cds from djs at toxiktunes.com bands ive never heard of and bands i know. my name there is cosmos69420. add me and send an add request to that name

Aug 27, 2009 7:28 PM ET #6 (permalink)

branded
what the hell bro
could you not choose a different name than cosmos
sounds like a trance club person

Aug 27, 2009 7:37 PM ET #7 (permalink)

i love goa trance music...i admit it...im not ashamed either...every now and then i need something different to listen to, and goa trance, when 100% un-sober, works just right!!!

Aug 27, 2009 9:16 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Goa is the shit, man. Love it.

Compilation discs, as far as metal is concerned, are useless unless it's a soundtrack. Save the compilations for club/house and your typical rnb/hiphop 'so fresh' 'hits of the summer' rubbish.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum