"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

life of trendy people

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> life of trendy people

Displaying 10 posts
Displaying 10 posts
Apr 28, 2011 12:24 AM ET #1 (permalink)

It has obtained chanel j12 marine extraordinary chanel coco stuff for that customers. You can purchase trousers, jeans, hoodies, shorts, chanel indsamling i boutique sweaters, jackets, handbags, and sunglasses andkøb replica chanel last but pretty not the least, t-shirts. Abercrombie t-shirt has develop to be an essential billige replica chanel element belonging in the direction of life of trendy people.

May 1, 2011 8:27 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Fantastic! Now I know where not to shop.

May 1, 2011 10:55 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I rape trendy people with pitchforks and torches.

May 1, 2011 10:56 AM ET #4 (permalink)

May 1, 2011 6:44 PM ET #5 (permalink)

^wow thats rough. he does it TWICE. trendy people beware.

Oh, and just sayin, I didnt know people still used the word trousers. It's a terribly under-utilized, silly-sounding word, much like Nincompoop and flabbergasted. Trousers.

May 1, 2011 10:42 PM ET #6 (permalink)

May 2, 2011 12:32 AM ET #7 (permalink)

run Original poster! RUNNNNN!!!!

May 2, 2011 1:03 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I rape OP with pitchforks and penis.

May 3, 2011 8:58 AM ET #9 (permalink)

lolligagger.

May 3, 2011 10:30 PM ET #10 (permalink)

trendy people like getting fucked up the cunt with a knife

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum