"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

white background?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback >> white background?

Displaying 10 posts
Displaying 10 posts
Apr 26, 2011 11:37 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Anyone else lose the black background today? It's a bitch to navigate.

Apr 26, 2011 12:25 PM ET #2 (permalink)

The whole site? Just the content area? It shouldn't be white - looks fine here. It could be a broken page load or image download. Try reloading or reload while holding left shift (forces a full reload regardless of cached items).

Apr 26, 2011 3:01 PM ET #3 (permalink)

The header, and background behind the stories on the home page and the header here. The footer is fine everywhere. I reloaded twice already but I'll try the left shift.

Apr 26, 2011 3:02 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Still white...

Apr 26, 2011 4:19 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Do you see the Primordial background today? What browser you using? Anyone else having issues?

Apr 26, 2011 8:56 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Actually, come to think of it, when I load up the main home page, lately it'll be white for like ten seconds, but then return to normal everyday black background. I thought it was just my computer bein retarted. But whenever I'm anywhere else it never happens. Just the main page. I see the Primordial thing though. Fookin Cul.

But while were talkin about problems, Can you get rid of Bryant ads on here soon? It keeps popping up with a side ad regardless of whether i scroll over the sidebar ad or the one on top. Like, every time I load any page it pops up, blocking the reply button, so I keep accidently clicking the ad that pops up. The ad conssits of a big orange/white slideshow type thing and some douche standing next to it yapping away about how he works for Bryant. It's fucking annoying. I dont know if I'm the only one with this problem or not, but it's been pissing me off for like a week and a half now.

Not tryin to bitch too hard or anything lol. :b

Apr 26, 2011 8:58 PM ET #7 (permalink)

IT Just fucking happened just now. not the white background thing, for which this thread is intended, but my petty personal problem and vendetta with the Bryant ad. lol

Apr 27, 2011 9:29 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Hmm, I wonder if it's ad-related. The Primordial background is gone now and there is only black and the metal background under the page now, so no way it should be white. I have not seen the ad you're talking about, but I'll look out for it. I hate annoying ads and apologize.

May 11, 2011 11:30 AM ET #9 (permalink)

Sorry DB, it seems to have been corrected.

May 12, 2011 1:43 AM ET #10 (permalink)

Ah, good. Let me know if you see it again though. Hit me up on FB or here. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback forum