"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Maryland

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Maryland

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Aug 25, 2009 1:40 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Okay, so due to shit circumstances (as some of you already know) I'm now living in MD with my aunt and uncle. I know that at least one of you (deathbringer) is in this state.

I'm in Upper Marlboro, and what sucks is that you really need a car to get around. There's almost nothing interesting in walking distance, which sucks for me since I lack a car. Damn. Where I'm at, there isn't even a bus stop to at least help me get closer to the Metro area.

Anyone close to me in MD?

Aug 25, 2009 2:32 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I'm not, but I know exactly what you're talking about. I considered taking a position in DC a few years ago and checked out Maryland as a possibility to move to and made a note of the fact that the bus stops there all have parking lots for people who have to drive to the bus stop. I always wondered what the point of that was. Then I drove through DC. Yep I get it now. Lol. Fucking drivers in DC are fucking CRAZY!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum