"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Drum programming services...

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Drum programming services...

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Aug 23, 2009 8:08 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Do people really want this/pay for it? If so I'm more than happy to do it for free/nothing/out of the goodness of my heart. I heard bout some people making a living off of doing stuff like this, i don't really get it, but yeah. if you got some solo project I'll be happy to collaborate.

Aug 24, 2009 11:18 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Wow I'd seriously consider this - I have about 5 songs planned out in MIDI you see and recently thought OK enough fun time with guitar I need to write some drums parts to go with these tracks. Knowing nothing about drums I failed miserably however because I lack the know how to turn the ideas into drum tracks. Do you have an email Z? You can add me on Facebook if you want and I'll send you a track, even if it's just to get some constructive criticism!

Aug 25, 2009 8:39 AM ET #3 (permalink)

zmetallica at gmail or just message my metal underground.com email haha

(This post was last edited on August 25, 2009 at 8:40 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum