"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The Human Abstract Digital Veil Title Track

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> The Human Abstract Digital Veil Title Track

Displaying posts 101 - 111 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 111 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 Last
May 29, 2011 10:22 PM ET #101 (permalink)

ZMA

Lol yea it was. Like the bands weren't even on a stage they were literally standing right like right next to me. I sang part of the end of Digital Veil with Travis it was the shit.
All the bands were good though. Fall Of Albatross and The World We Knew opened. But were good. Then Letlive. came out and killed. The lead singer just like handed some dude the mic cause he saw he knew the words and just walked away while he sang haha. And he did a backflip of a piller while singing. Crazy guy.
After that This Or The Apocalypse killed and after I talked music and vocals with their singer which was awesome. Then Scale The Summit was great and The Human Abstract murdered. Best show in a while.

May 31, 2011 12:17 PM ET #102 (permalink)

fucking awesome Zman!! u should have me on fb tho lol then u wouldda known that i had spent the entire evening with the human abstract when they came here lmao great bunch of guys. AJ is hilarious! henry was the nicest and still talk to him on fb now. travis was the oddball quiet one lol but kept singing with me and grabbing my hand during their performance. dean was cool as shit and kept pointing at me while they performed. brett was cool too but like randomly out of it from time to time lol i hang out with them for a long time, had a beer, talked to them for like ever!! it was real kick ass of them to let me (a VIP btw for buying their VIP package) chill with them. Rick was so fucking nice dude. and the guys of scale were mellow ass guys too. i had the time of my life hanging out with them. i've got much to talk about that night but not enough time, nor space in this "tiny" comment box, to do it lmfao

May 31, 2011 1:52 PM ET #103 (permalink)

ZMA

Hey n0thing if you take the time to write the story down I'll read....then say Cool story bro! and give you thumbs up lol.

Yea I should actually go on fb and add you. I haven't gone on in forever I come here more heh heh. I'm actually glad I didn't spend the money on VIP tix. Although I tried to buy em but they were gone. Tickets were only 15 were they played here and I still got a chance to talk with everyone one on one The only thing that would've been worth VIP tix was the shirt that you got with it but I managed to get a poster signed by all of them and one of Bretts drum sticks.

You're right about the Scale The Summit guys. Really laid back dudes.

What'd you think of Letlive.? Did their singer do anything crazy at your show? He was awesome at mine.
It's interesting that all the string players from THA play Ernie Ball.

May 31, 2011 3:07 PM ET #104 (permalink)

R10

I see THA just cancelled the rest of the tour to a death in the family. Z Man,you didnt run into Axel Rosenberg of metal sucks at the NY show did ya. Seems you guys were pretty lucky to see the initial run of dates.

Jun 1, 2011 12:34 AM ET #105 (permalink)

ZMA

Oh wow I just saw that. I'm really happy I got to see them before this happened. I hope everything turns out ok for 'em. But no I didn't R10. I wouldn't know what he looks like even if he was there. I spoke with a lot of people though maybe he was one of them heh heh.

Jun 1, 2011 2:59 AM ET #106 (permalink)

I see you guys like THA a lot, right? Well then, please for the love of all things fuckawesome, check out Last Chance To Reason. If you're not already on it at this point, you can forget about communing with me over the interwebs and we all know you don't want that to happen. So GTFO of here right now and DO IT.

That is all.

/close thread

Jun 1, 2011 9:49 AM ET #107 (permalink)

i did. pretty good. just a bit of a boring btbam clone tho to me =\ imo, it's like listening to uneven structure when u can just listen to meshuggah. BUT, i luvs ju bananana, so i'll RE-check them out again and give them another shot.

Jun 1, 2011 3:41 PM ET #108 (permalink)

ZMA

I remember listening to that band a little while ago and liking them. I just went back on and listening again and I'm on board with that. Pretty crazy band. Programmed For Battle.

Jun 6, 2011 6:03 PM ET #109 (permalink)

ZMA

Oh has anyone heard the new Origin album? I just listened to a few songs off it and I'm pretty impressed. The reviewer for their album here said that the high screams bothered him but I actually thought they were really good. But I'm listening to it with full size over ear skull candy headphones that are similar to bose headphones so that could be the reason I like them. Either way I was impressed.

Jun 6, 2011 10:02 PM ET #110 (permalink)

^want to SOOOOOO bad. Huge fan of their last cd Antithesis, especially becasue I was really getting into that weird Space shit death metal, ala the faceless, psycroptic and crap, and Origin was right up there. Like Cannibal Corpse in space. Every review Ive heard says that this new venture is everything the last cd was and more. Add some groove, some crazy compostions, and riffs everywhere pretty much.

I want it.

Speakin of new shit though...How bout that new Arch Enemy? Best album since Wages of Sin? Hell yeah it is. Been listenin to it all the past week and holy fuck bro there isnt a bad song on the damn thing.

Jun 8, 2011 7:47 PM ET #111 (permalink)

ZMA

You need to listen to it dude. It's crazy. Definitely worth buying. I haven't heard the new Arch album yet. I'm gonna have to give it a listen. I mean I've heard a few songs off it not the whole thing though.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum