"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Nirvana

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Nirvana

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Apr 5, 2011 11:34 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I know ppl dont want to hear about this but my bro thinks that they are still "popular". just want to know if their popular where any of you guys live?i personally hate them

Apr 5, 2011 12:35 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Of course they're still popular, silly. What makes you assume we wouldn't want to hear about it? Nobody's getting crucified for liking non-metal here ;)

Alice in Chains and Soundgarden are much better, though.

Apr 6, 2011 1:14 PM ET #3 (permalink)

my bad for assuming but alice in chains is preety good, sg is alrit.

Apr 9, 2011 10:49 AM ET #4 (permalink)

They're quite popular here, but only with 'Smells like teen spirit', they seem to only know that song.. I don't mind Nirvana, they make me feel like a Sunday. Agree with Alice/SG being better!!

Apr 18, 2011 9:14 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Nirvana is one a really good fucking band, man. In Utero is one of the best albums ever and its very under credited. Also Nirvana has the best un-released songs ive ever heard in my life.

You Know You're Right
Marigold
Old Age
Sappy
Verse Chorus Verse

In fact im wearing a Nirvana shirt right now. As for being popular, they arent very popular at the moment.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum