"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

You always see..

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> You always see..

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Aug 21, 2009 5:00 PM ET #1 (permalink)

The most amazing things at a Parkway Drive show.

*the venue was huge, mainstream bands and singers play this venue. Not Australian metalcore bands with US and British bands supporting

*Dudes were stage diving off two story high balconies

*A guy in a wheel chair crowd surfed chair and all and got pulled on stage by the singer

*Even jocks were in the pit

*Cops out the front were quite stoked to meet and hear about straight edge

*Security having fuck all control which ruled

So I'm going to watch 8 Mile on my iPod on the train home. Good night was had.

Aug 21, 2009 6:42 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Sounds awesome Wiggs. 2nd story balcony stage diving? Too bad there wasn't any video shot.

Aug 21, 2009 6:51 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Its a shame you would ruin a great time by watching such a
piece of shit . Unless you are talking about Eight Mile Plains, Queensland.

Aug 21, 2009 6:52 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I'll scope out youtube when I get home. There were a lot of cameras on stage.
Best show since Earth Crisis this year.

Aug 21, 2009 7:01 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I love those guys and I'm incredibly jealous. I get the feeling that you'd have to see them in Australia to get the real experience of seeing them live. For instance, I've never been to a venue in the States that allows stage diving.

Aug 21, 2009 7:15 PM ET #6 (permalink)

NO STAGE DIVES!?

Seen PWD a few times. Always better than the international bands that they bring over to support them lol.

Aug 21, 2009 7:23 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Hell yeah, always good to hear about a venue that lets the fans have a great time and encourates the scene. Every city could use a place like Parkway Drive.

Aug 21, 2009 8:33 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Haha Parkway are a band dude. Like the biggest heavy band in Australia.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum