"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

slayer meets beastie boys

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> slayer meets beastie boys

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Mar 15, 2011 1:10 PM ET #1 (permalink)

ok I just found out something if you look up beastie boys no sleep till brooklyn on youtube kerry king does the solo and hes in the video you have to watch it all the way through and close to the end of the video he comes out and does the solo after he pushes a gorilla off the stage

Mar 15, 2011 2:01 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Indeed he does. Licensed To Ill, fucking brilliant album. Beasties are probably my favourite when it comes to hip hop.

Mar 15, 2011 7:22 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I think originally he was supposed to solo, then the gorilla bumps him off stage, but KK refused and said if anyone was gonna get bumped it was the gorilla.

Somethin like that anyways.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum