"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Who likes bullet for my valentine and who doesnt?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Who likes bullet for my valentine and who doesnt?

Displaying posts 26 - 30 of 30 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 30 of 30 1 2 Last
Oct 6, 2011 2:27 AM ET #26 (permalink)

slipknot , korn , LP rocks ... I like this bands it really rocks ....

Oct 11, 2011 10:50 AM ET #27 (permalink)

Well I remember when I first started listening to metal, it was like two years ago. Bullet For my Valentine was one of the bands I had on my music collection, at one stage I listened to them but na they're a nu-hardcore band. They are as shit as any mallcore band (KoRn, Disturbed, Limp Bizkit).

For those of you who don't know, nu-hardcore is a genre in which most bands claim to be "metalcore," but the fact is they're not. Nu-hardcore ranges from A Day to Remember, Demon Hunter, to Bullet for my Valentine. Nu hardcore involves many genres like hardcore punk, nu metal, and punk rock, and in some rare cases emo-core.

Bullet for my valentine is a crap band, this is not an insult. Try listening to something more metal rather than core, real metalcore bands - As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive, Trivium, Killswitch Engage, All that Remains, etc.

Oct 11, 2011 1:53 PM ET #28 (permalink)

R10

Yea,Bullet for my Valentine isnt my cup of tea. Whats with this issamy jackoff trying to sell shit on a metal site?

Oct 11, 2011 2:12 PM ET #29 (permalink)

I'm agreeing with CrimsonRed. If Matt Tuck dropped the emo lyrics about relationships and such and made the songs more akin to Scream Aim Fire, then I'm sure they'd be more accepted.

Mar 3, 2012 3:20 AM ET #30 (permalink)

Their alright I guess. I prefer Trivium. They're heaps better imo.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum