"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Who has the most metal hair on MU?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Who has the most metal hair on MU?

Displaying posts 26 - 41 of 41 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 41 of 41 1 2 Last
Aug 17, 2009 7:44 PM ET #26 (permalink)

<;<;<;--- avatar for proof

Aug 17, 2009 11:44 PM ET #27 (permalink)

*LMAO* Shredder I have had it that long, ya perve! :P Right now I would need maybe a half of a foot to get it that long. I recently had to trim off some spliting ends, and yes I do ALL my own stuff to my hair. Dyeing included. I fucking HATE salons with a passion. I don't even go to the nail salon.

Aug 18, 2009 6:40 AM ET #28 (permalink)

Mine is greasy, short and smells like shit right now. I win.

Until i have a shower before work anyway.

Aug 18, 2009 10:58 AM ET #29 (permalink)

godlike: Jsin is incredibly tall and gangley. It's his curse. LMAO!

Aug 18, 2009 1:31 PM ET #30 (permalink)

I still say my anus hair wins. Especially today because my stomach is a little queezy. Which means things are running a little greasy. Know what I mean? Giggidy.

Aug 18, 2009 7:20 PM ET #31 (permalink)

damm it not me either
did try to see my anus hair
but could not see it so felt it feels good

Aug 18, 2009 7:29 PM ET #32 (permalink)

I got some mighty fine anus hair too...it might just be the longest hair I have.?

Aug 18, 2009 10:01 PM ET #33 (permalink)

So it sounds like there a more people here with metal anus hair than regular long hair... I won't comment on that, but I'm in the "born not to win this" category too. My hair gets oily pretty fast, so long hair was never an option. Sometimes I'll wear it intentially messy but often I'm such a zombie in the morning and forget to even touch it and it's not very noticable since it's well trained and short.

Aug 19, 2009 1:46 AM ET #34 (permalink)

Kali - That was the "cleanest" picture I could find. I actually have a cousin who owns and runs her own hair salon. She told me that not many people are going in these days because the "Do it yourself" style, is very popular right now.

(This post was last edited on August 19, 2009 at 1:50 AM ET.)

Aug 19, 2009 9:27 PM ET #35 (permalink)

Shredder, I have been doing the "Do it yourself" way for a long time. I started when I was 18. I can count on one hand the times since then I have gone to a salon to have my hair done, and one of those times was for my sister's wedding. I hated it with a passion! When Sven, and I get married I am going to have a friend do my hair OUT of a salon. She does awesome hair, and would rather help a friend make a buck anyways.

Aug 21, 2009 11:52 AM ET #36 (permalink)

Hah. i was working on my metal hair, but cut it a week ago so it didn't go manky camping next week.

still, it was long enough to headbang properly at sonisphere, and should have grown back for Amon Amarth :D

... And before you ask, I've never tried headbanging using ass-hair. but it's something i gotta try now ... could be fun. ;P

Aug 21, 2009 12:00 PM ET #37 (permalink)

^all you have to do is learn to booty-dance, and there you go. Headbanging asshair is easy from then on.

Now Playing: Metallica- Ride the Lightning

Aug 21, 2009 2:00 PM ET #38 (permalink)

Anus hair? Oh my.

Aug 25, 2009 12:01 AM ET #39 (permalink)

me? :)

Sep 22, 2009 3:57 AM ET #40 (permalink)

AP1's anus hair has come up so often it either wins or deserves its own thread...

Sep 22, 2009 11:11 AM ET #41 (permalink)

I agree with Eyeless. A WIN FOR THE ANUS HAIR!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum