"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sludge/Doom Project

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Sludge/Doom Project

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Mar 5, 2011 7:04 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Looking for any interested candidates who would like to start up a Sludge/Doom band. The likes of Electric Wizard, Cough (Sigillum Luciferi) era, Noothgrush, Moloch, Graves At Sea, Sleep, Eyehategod, Weedeater, Bongripper etc. Just shoot me a PM & I'll reply with all the info. I will be doing Vocals.

Mar 6, 2011 2:06 AM ET #2 (permalink)

In what area?

Mar 6, 2011 10:45 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I live in West Palm Beach, Florida USA. I don't want anyone to be discouraged from sending in material if they live outside the US. Bands are formed this way all the time. If need be everything can be done by Mail/Email. Still looking for a Guitarist & Drummer.

Please email a piece of your material to:
humanbotfly@live.com

or shoot me a PM for my personal info. for mailed hardware-material.

(This post was last edited on March 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM ET.)

Mar 7, 2011 3:23 PM ET #4 (permalink)

MU has PM?

Mar 7, 2011 7:21 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Meaning a PM to my the provided Email Address...

Mar 11, 2011 10:13 AM ET #6 (permalink)

I see. There's some guys here that throw it down hardcore. Check out Godhunter on FB. David or Loren may be interested in collaborating after their show with Crowbar and St. Vitus. Hit em up.

Mar 11, 2011 8:35 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Awesome thanks for the info. & if you know of anyone personally who would be willing to do some recordings let me know. Thanks again bro.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum