"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Confessional Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Confessional Thread

Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 227 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 227 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Aug 31, 2011 4:44 PM ET #176 (permalink)

I also like Nelly Furtado, and the only thing I like more than Rihanna's music are her nudes that leaked online...shown here:

http://perezhilton[dot]com/2009-05-08-rihanna-naked

Katy Perry annoys me, but she's the only motivation I'll ever have as a grown man to watch Sesame Street...those bouncy-bouncies...

Aug 31, 2011 6:33 PM ET #177 (permalink)

ZMA

Nator, Opera can be good depending on the mood. The only opera song I can think of is that one song in The Punisher in the scene where Kevin Nash (The Russian) is beating the shit out of him. I should look up more of that stuff.

Jamiroquai. Anyone?

Aug 31, 2011 6:56 PM ET #178 (permalink)

Shit yeah! I fucking love Jamiroquai! Or as he was nick named in the 90s, The Cat in the Hat.

Aug 31, 2011 7:15 PM ET #179 (permalink)

I'll suck on Jamiroquai.

Skirllex?

Aug 31, 2011 7:26 PM ET #180 (permalink)

Ke$ha. I have outguiltied you all.

Aug 31, 2011 7:45 PM ET #181 (permalink)

ZMA

Oz I've been wanting to listen to Jamiroqui's older stuff. He's got a new song out called Smile that's actually pretty good you should give it a listen when you can.

Iron, Skrillex is awesome. He's on top of that dubstep Kingdom.

And Dasher,.............I actually bought Ke$ha's debut. It's upstairs in between Kataklysm and Killwhitneydead lol...... yea I said it.

Aug 31, 2011 7:53 PM ET #182 (permalink)

R10

Fuck,Z,nobody tops you dude on that admission. Shit,im still shaking my head going "what the fuck" after hearing that! Kataklysm,Ke$ha? Fuck dude...

Aug 31, 2011 9:11 PM ET #183 (permalink)

I remember Jamiroquai, never got into anything else past like...one song

ZMA, oh my god! Ke$ha came after Kataklysm?! Ew man. Honestly though, I can't stand that jew broad...Ke$ha is one of those broads whose music I absolutely HAAATE.

(This post was last edited on August 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM ET.)

Aug 31, 2011 10:30 PM ET #184 (permalink)

Jamiroquai always reminded me of a singing dancing Drexl Spivey. Is he white? Black? Jamaican? i dunno man just watch that kid go . Bronski Beat- Smalltown boy

Sep 1, 2011 1:25 PM ET #185 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea it's true. I actually think i got her cd with Rob Zombie's new album. Either that or I got Adam Lambert's debut with Zombie's cd haha. Like that makes it any better.
GC, I can see why you hate her shit. She's the skank of the nation.
But yea, Feels Just Like It Should by Jamiroquai is a good song. That's what got me into him.

Sep 1, 2011 4:12 PM ET #186 (permalink)

She's like a slutty imitation of Lady Gaga or something.

Sep 1, 2011 5:08 PM ET #187 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Yea basically. At least Lady Gaga has an image. Ke$ha just has the typical skank image. She'll disappear soon.

Sep 1, 2011 8:31 PM ET #188 (permalink)

I'd still put my tongue in Lady Gaga's butt

Sep 2, 2011 8:29 PM ET #189 (permalink)

And nobody thinks that Ke$ha is hot or that her sluttiness makes her even hotter?

Also, speedcore would be a guilty pleasure but I proudly boast about loving the genre.

Sep 6, 2011 9:35 PM ET #190 (permalink)

Ke$ha annoys me beyond sexual attraction...I can't even see myself last-resorting with Ke$ha. I'd fuck a fat ugly broad before Ke$ha.

Sep 7, 2011 12:05 AM ET #191 (permalink)

The fact that everyone is going out of their way to type Ke$ha instead of Kesha is annoying in itself. Now I want her dead, for ruining everyone$ typing.

Once shes dead though....toungue in butt.

Sep 7, 2011 2:21 PM ET #192 (permalink)

ZMA

^ ROFL!!

Sep 7, 2011 4:30 PM ET #193 (permalink)

I see what you did there FAN

Sep 14, 2011 11:39 AM ET #194 (permalink)

tho i like skrillex, he's just the periphery (poster boys of djent, but i like them still, too) of dubstep.

Sep 14, 2011 7:31 PM ET #195 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Agreed. I love Skrillex, but he's not the best, just really really popular in the dubstep world. There are others I'm sure that could easily top him.

Sep 15, 2011 10:18 AM ET #196 (permalink)

Chase & Status =]

Sep 15, 2011 10:52 AM ET #197 (permalink)

Oh man...
Well, the first two CD's I bought (at the same time) were Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast," and... Fall Out Boy's "Take This to Your Grave." I love Fall Out Boy, mostly their old stuff.
I listen to Lady GaGa, too.
...and Paramore. And ABBA.
Mindless Self Indulgence, although I'm not sure if that's a confession.
Also, all those shitty Nu Metal and Metalcore/Deathcore bands that all self-respecting metalheads hate, like Carnifex, KoRn, Waking the Cadaver, Likin Park, Disturbed... I love them. I still give them shit, because I know they have little or no musical talent and a lot of them are in it for the money, but I still listen to them.
If you can't laugh at yourself...

Dec 31, 2011 4:01 PM ET #198 (permalink)

DreamHeater's right. Sometimes you gotta check it out and poke fun.

I also listen to Lily Allen (just "Fuck You")

Jan 2, 2012 6:42 AM ET #199 (permalink)

Lily Allen is actually really good, and there is no amount of either her OR kesha that I wouldn't bone to pieces.

Jan 2, 2012 7:34 AM ET #200 (permalink)

Been playing We The Kings.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum