"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Confessional Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Confessional Thread

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 227 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 227 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Aug 17, 2011 6:46 PM ET #151 (permalink)

It's when your cock suddenly gets so hard you knock over a bus. Dont you hate it when that happens?

Aug 17, 2011 8:37 PM ET #152 (permalink)

Then what the fuck is a buzzcock and why am I holding a buzzsaw?!!

Aug 17, 2011 10:59 PM ET #153 (permalink)

ZMA, being a minor league athlete of sorts we used to ride the bus to every game. It was like clockwork, 40 miles outa town id get a chubby. We and theres a few of us out there who coined the term bus cock. I no longer ride the bus but i still get the chubby when im driving for an extended period of time.

Aug 18, 2011 9:45 AM ET #154 (permalink)

Psythe: The Buzzcocks are a punk band from Manchester that formed in the 70s and are partly the namesake of the hit British quiz show, Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Just thought I'd answer the first part of your question :P

Aug 18, 2011 2:19 PM ET #155 (permalink)

ZMA

Why do I feel like this is suddenly gonna start happening to me now? Maybe it's been happening and I just don't realize it because every boner is a nightmare when you don't want it. (Hope I'm not the only one)

Aug 18, 2011 7:15 PM ET #156 (permalink)

Who took their name from the title of a Rolling Stone article that read "It's the buzz, cock!", deciding that the ambiguous sexual overtones would make a great band name.

Thanks Diamond :)

...still doesn't explain why I'm holding a buzzsaw :-S haha

Aug 18, 2011 10:15 PM ET #157 (permalink)

ZMA, ive got friends that are in sales and log alot of miles. They get home wearing one sock. Facking rub one out and throw sock out window no shit

Aug 19, 2011 11:32 AM ET #158 (permalink)

my penis must know when i wear shorts that would reveal "myself" easier, cuz everytime i wear things like basketball shorts for working out at the gym, i randomly get a chubby while exercising. and no bitches around me. he just pops up just to say 'hello' but then sticks around like that awkward friend u have that just shows up at gatherings and shit, even tho u didn't invite him.

Aug 20, 2011 1:18 AM ET #159 (permalink)

ZMA

^ I've been trying to disconnect myself from that part of my brain. I'm tired of getting random unwanted bones at times when you can't or don't wanna do anything about them. Then it really is exactly how you put it n0thing. It fucks with me cause it wants a fuck lol. But I'd rather deal with random bones then have to deal with pain a blood once a month.

Aug 20, 2011 1:48 AM ET #160 (permalink)

lol! Ive got some of those shorts Nothing, dry fit styles, you can even see the outlines of the knob in good lighting. I feel like a perv cuz ive always got semi wood, ( is that girl by the treadmill looking at me and saying to herself i can see that guys junk).

Aug 20, 2011 9:56 PM ET #161 (permalink)

I just wear see-through leggings at the gym, that way there's no tense mystery to it. Ya, it's my dick, what about it? I actually prefer gym boners, cause then I can flex it and show off. :D

No but seriously, I hate it when an unwanted boner happens. Youre just sitting in class and suddenly the desk flips over. AAWWWKWARD.

Aug 22, 2011 5:12 PM ET #162 (permalink)

I know what you mean FAN, sometimes I don't even realise I've got a boner until I look down and poke myself in the eye.

Aug 22, 2011 7:07 PM ET #163 (permalink)

I hate it when I wake up, yank the covers back and my morning wood springs up to mushroom stamp myself in the forehead.

Aug 22, 2011 7:58 PM ET #164 (permalink)

I like to mushroom stamp girls on the forehead when I'm gettin head and simply say "Approved". It is a job after all. Paperwork and everything.

One time I was swimming on my back and an unwanted boner popped up, and some dude put a sail on it and went across the atlantic and discovered America. I would have spoken up and said something, but it was a lazy sunday and i had nothin better to do anyway.

Aug 22, 2011 10:57 PM ET #165 (permalink)

Yeah, I used to do that too... until the workers comp fees got exorbitantly high due to all the concussions.

Aug 25, 2011 8:55 PM ET #166 (permalink)

Been getting into Amy Winehouse again. No, not because she's dead, I liked her music before, and it was on my iPod, but I've taken time to rediscover her. Honestly, I'll laugh at the jokes and such, but she was an awesome musician and I was really looking forward to new material.

Aug 25, 2011 10:02 PM ET #167 (permalink)

GC, do you know Plan B? Like Amy Winehouse, he also performs modern soul music, with a hip hop influence (prior to his latest album, The Defamation Of Strickland Banks, all his stuff was rap). Give him a try if you like Amy Winehouse.

Aug 25, 2011 10:50 PM ET #168 (permalink)

I found a Lady Gaga song I actually like....kinda alot. *cries into hands* What the fuck is happening to me? "The Edge of Glory" DAMN YOU DIRTY TROLL FOR MAKING SUCH A CATCHY SONG!!!

Aug 26, 2011 3:44 PM ET #169 (permalink)

Oz, I will get to checking out Plan B when I get home (provided the hurricane doesn't fuck up electricity)

ap1: "The Edge of Glory" ...Even I hate that song. I tend to get more into her songs that DON'T get airplay. Like "Heavy Metal Lover" or "I Like It Rough" also, you should check out the metal mashups of Lady Gaga with Meshuggah, Behemoth, Soilwork and In Flames. Go to youtube.

Aug 30, 2011 12:25 AM ET #170 (permalink)

I dont believe there is anything im ashamed of honestly. I love rap, metal, rock, country, ect. Okay, nevermind, there is ONE...............................Nickelback :(. But not their radio hits, just some of the other songs on their albums. Just good music to drink too

Aug 30, 2011 3:56 PM ET #171 (permalink)

Actually Korndogg, you'll be surprised how many artists have better stuff on the album that DOESN'T get airplay.

Aug 30, 2011 8:30 PM ET #172 (permalink)

ZMA

Nickelback is awesome. I hated all their radio songs, and then when Dark Horse came out I listened to the whole thing and liked it a lot. They're heavier then I thought they were.

Aug 30, 2011 8:54 PM ET #173 (permalink)

I still hate Nickelback.

Aug 30, 2011 9:18 PM ET #174 (permalink)

I like Nickelback, good live band even if you don't like their music.

As for my own confession today, Nelly Furtado. I think some of her stuff is pretty fucking awesome. But then again, that's me.

Aug 31, 2011 5:11 AM ET #175 (permalink)

Right now I'm listening to opera. Yeah, that's right barf melons, fucking opera.

Oz - Yeah I like Nelly Furtado too. I'm also a sucker for Rhianna and Katy Perry also.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum