"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Confessional Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Confessional Thread

Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 Last
Jun 16, 2011 1:00 AM ET #101 (permalink)

ZMA

Good ideas we got goin' here although lemme throw out a suggestion n0thing. Bright colored buttons. Yes good idea I give you that lol. But........considering the probably nature of said book...... Bright colored buttholes......now I think that'd work out pretty well ehh? Eh?.......EEEHHH? lol

Jun 16, 2011 5:07 PM ET #102 (permalink)

I like where this is going.

Jun 16, 2011 6:28 PM ET #103 (permalink)

^thats what she said! oh yeah! i still got it.

Jun 16, 2011 10:42 PM ET #104 (permalink)

geez, i got the most random shit on this thread.
Gorillaz (can't really feel guilty about that though)
Blur (same deal)
Old Crow Medicine Show (guilt maximum)
Papa Dee, Randy, Melody Club.... gotta say i've got the whole soundtrack to Slim Susie

Jun 17, 2011 2:28 AM ET #105 (permalink)

Bangin' beautiful big-bootied bitches.

Jun 18, 2011 12:43 AM ET #106 (permalink)

that's straight up blazin' zman and HH!! lmfao

nothing's wrong with ANY of damon albarn's work. except oz, who just plain hates everything lmao

Jun 19, 2011 3:17 PM ET #107 (permalink)

ZMA

Lol Hammer knows how to rocks these alliterations.

Jun 24, 2011 2:06 PM ET #108 (permalink)

Blam!

Jun 25, 2011 4:43 AM ET #109 (permalink)

To my Metal fathers, brothers and sisters,

Forgive me for I have sinned. I enjoy Lady Gaga's new album. And I found out I can headbang to her material.

Jun 25, 2011 6:48 PM ET #110 (permalink)

^fuck that I love that album. Not as catchy as the first 1 and a half albums, but more complex and involved beatwise, and definietely some heavy moments on there for a pop album.

Jun 26, 2011 10:00 AM ET #111 (permalink)

^Wow, dude. I don't think I love you anymore..

That doesn't mean I don't have my share of guilty pleasures :
The Cardigans
Eggstone
The Tea Party (hella talented, though)
Eminem
Video Game Soundtracks
Early Korn
Woodkid (just getting into this dude)
The Blank Theory (b-grade nu-metal band that you guys will probably mercilessly shit on)
Finch
The Fall of Troy
Mnemic
Norah Jones (yep.)
And plenty more. Kbye.

Jun 26, 2011 10:33 AM ET #112 (permalink)

Add Norah Jones and Adele to my list. Sure, they write pop but they are damn good writers. And talented singers.

Jun 27, 2011 3:30 AM ET #113 (permalink)

Oh dude, I love "Rolling in the deep"

Ever since I've been living with these gay dudes their music has been growing on me.

Now playing: Ace Hood - Hustle Hard (feat. Lil Wayne and Rick Ross)

Jun 27, 2011 1:26 PM ET #114 (permalink)

ZMA

AHHHH!! yo Rick Ross!! lol

I haven't listened to Gaga's new album but I liked her first and a few off the 2nd so I'll prob like the new one.

Yo banana why is Mnemic on your guilty pleasures list? That band's awesome. Well at least they used to be. The Audio Injected Soul was crazy.
NP: Deathbox - Mnemic

Jun 28, 2011 3:16 PM ET #115 (permalink)

being a big Alice in Chains fan oldschool... i really dug black gives way to blue.
I may listen to Nasum more than Napalm
I cant play an instrument to save my life, but i can throwdown some quality airbass

Jun 30, 2011 2:18 AM ET #116 (permalink)

Alliteration really does make everything better. "I'm boning Brent Barry's Bitch" is WAY better than "I'm sleeping with my wife."

Jun 30, 2011 12:03 PM ET #117 (permalink)

livingDeaDbeat, lol

But yeah, That Ace Hood song thats getting so much airtime, that bassline is moshworthy.

Jul 28, 2011 7:27 PM ET #118 (permalink)

Well I like Janis Joplin, Status Quo (although, are they considered to be METAL?), The Rolling Stones, and Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Doobie Brothers, Rod Stewart and The Faces, and John Fogerty, to name a few!

Jul 28, 2011 7:49 PM ET #119 (permalink)

Fuck that john fogerty is way totally rad dudebro.

Janis Joplin though...haha

Jul 28, 2011 9:21 PM ET #120 (permalink)

Nout wrong with a bit of Quo Douglas! I saw them at Wembley in 2008, they were fantastic. Manfred Mann's Earth Band supported them and they were shite :P

My mate Harry is insistent that liking Plan B is wrong, so I suppose that's my confession for this month.

Jul 28, 2011 10:51 PM ET #121 (permalink)

Hi, F.A.N., so you're not a big fan of Janis, then?

Jul 28, 2011 10:56 PM ET #122 (permalink)

Hi, Diamond Oz,

How are you, mate?

Yes, good old Status Quo! Gee, half your luck seeing them in concert, in 2008! So the old boys have still got a bit of life left in them still, eh!

I'm a bit surprised that Manfred Mann's Earth Band weren't very good, though!!! Did they play badly?!

Jul 29, 2011 11:33 AM ET #123 (permalink)

I'm just saying there was no reason to confess fogerty, because theres nothing to be embarrased about...but Joplin is worth confessing lol

It's alright...I actually love Emerson Lake And Palmer..and if anyone knows who they are, they know that they are a silly thing to listen to lol

Jul 29, 2011 2:39 PM ET #124 (permalink)

Lady Gaga has a song called "Heavy Metal Lover" on her new album...I fuck with it.

Jul 30, 2011 4:07 AM ET #125 (permalink)

Ah, yes, F.A.N., Emerson, Lake and Palmer! What a great group!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum