"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Confessional Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Confessional Thread

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 227 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 Last
Jun 2, 2011 5:43 PM ET #76 (permalink)

ZMA

I just got into Skrillex recently that remix of Hey Sexy Lady has a super hard beat. My asshole imploded when the beat hit and I just manage to hook a finger on the outer ring before I was sucked into myself. Skrillex has that effect on people.

Other then that I've been listening to a lot of Bassnectar. His song Bass Head is mad good. It starts out like a regular rap beat before getting into the womp womp stuff. I can hear Tech N9ne rapping to it.

For me there's only so much dubstep I can listen to though before it all starts sounding the same. Only so much you can do with WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP lol. Although people could say the same about any type of music I guess.

Jun 3, 2011 2:17 AM ET #77 (permalink)

FAN, your last comment on dubstep kicks ass...Thats really how I feel about it. Just wompwompwomp woooomp womwomwomwom womwomwomwom-womwom womp

Jun 3, 2011 11:11 AM ET #78 (permalink)

i'm with Zman. the statement about *insert-generic-musical-genre's-sound-here, and-here, and-here, etc* can be applied to EVERY single genre of music.

bassnectar's nice. but when u rlly get into his OTHER (non-dubstep-y) stuff, it's pretty artsy-fartsy.

Jun 4, 2011 3:34 AM ET #79 (permalink)

^not the really good ones. IF you gave me tech death or some type of shred metal I could go weedily-weedily-weedily-weedily (insert pinch harmonic) weedily-weedily-weedily-woo. Give me drone metal and I could go Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...you get the point.

I just cant go into a party where dubstep is playing and take the people playing it seriously. Then again, I go to parties where shitty generic death metal is playing and just start lambasting those people too, so all's fair.

Me: RAWR RAWR RAWR I'm ANGRY RAWRRRRRRRR.

Random asshole:"Yo, fuck you dude you just dont understand metal."

*raises polo shirt to reveal Behemoth t-shirt underneath* "Shut the Fuck up, I knowz my metalz broseph, and this is crap"

*fistfight ensues* Winning.

Jun 4, 2011 6:53 AM ET #80 (permalink)

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Winning.

Jun 4, 2011 11:12 AM ET #81 (permalink)

I love you Fan.

Jun 5, 2011 4:07 PM ET #82 (permalink)

LMAO @ FAN's story

powermetal = *gay studio sounds at full speeeeeeeeeeeeeeedd... arcade-sounding solo!!*

Jun 6, 2011 5:03 PM ET #83 (permalink)

ZMA

Lmao FAN.

Jun 7, 2011 4:17 PM ET #84 (permalink)

Having grown up with 2 older sisters i was bombarded with 80s tunes. Tears for Fears, The Cure, Duran Duran, The Cult etc u get the idea. Not a problem listening to it at all. Cult electric is filthy love it...... Oh! and i only ever slept with 1 of my friends sisters and or ex girlfriends. I know ! I know ! the unwritten rule (feels shame abit )

Jun 7, 2011 8:30 PM ET #85 (permalink)

so wrong... but so good ;)

Jun 8, 2011 8:45 PM ET #86 (permalink)

Berzerker, when I was 15 I fucked a friend's mom...We're no longer friends...I feel ya.

Jun 9, 2011 12:15 AM ET #87 (permalink)

Gore, a good buddy of mine ran into the same dilemma, same outcome. Thanks for sharing \m/

Jun 9, 2011 10:52 AM ET #88 (permalink)

damn, the milf fantasy =\ love that shit.

Jun 11, 2011 5:06 PM ET #89 (permalink)

ZMA

What about teacher fantasies? Hearing stories about teachers fuckin' their students. Where was that when I was in school? lol

Jun 11, 2011 9:07 PM ET #90 (permalink)

Mine was the schoolgirl fantasy

Jun 13, 2011 12:19 AM ET #91 (permalink)

teacher fantasy >; milf fantasy

Jun 13, 2011 9:49 PM ET #92 (permalink)

Teachers and MILFs are equally sexy in my book.

Jun 14, 2011 4:18 AM ET #93 (permalink)

I'm in school, so I just fantasize about my female friends.

Jun 14, 2011 10:40 AM ET #94 (permalink)

GC: where's this book u speak of?

Jun 14, 2011 6:40 PM ET #95 (permalink)

lulz. I should have a book of that nature

Jun 15, 2011 12:45 AM ET #96 (permalink)

ZMA

GORECUNTS Big Book Of Boner Busting Babes, Booze & Beer......and other "B" related naughtiness. That title was conjured in a matter of 10 miserable failing seconds haha.

Jun 15, 2011 1:17 PM ET #97 (permalink)

let's come up with that "other 'B' related naughtiness"!!

Booty...
Bong...
Beautiful Bitches...

Jun 15, 2011 1:58 PM ET #98 (permalink)

ZMA

Ya gotta put S's on 'em though so it flows.
Booties
Bongs
You got it with the Beautiful Bitches.

^ Those all do work, S's or not lol.

Jun 15, 2011 5:21 PM ET #99 (permalink)

I fuck with this idea...

Brutality
Blackest of Black Metal

(This post was last edited on June 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM ET.)

Jun 15, 2011 6:00 PM ET #100 (permalink)

bright colored buttonS ;)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum