"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Any So.IL musicians looking 2 start a Metal band?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Any So.IL musicians looking 2 start a Metal band?

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Feb 12, 2011 3:44 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hey fuckers,

I'm looking 2 start a Metal band my main love is Thrash. I play a Jackson Warrior XT with EMG 81's. I have alot of lyrics and songs ready just need lead guitar,drums, and bass if ur interested check out my profile and contact me.
DRINKING IS A PRIORITY

\m/METAL UP UR MOM'S ASS\m/

Feb 14, 2011 2:03 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I haven't seen anyone from Illinois here my friend.

Feb 15, 2011 3:25 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Yeah longshot I know but still trying man \m/

Feb 15, 2011 9:39 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Good luck.

Feb 23, 2011 7:46 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Ill tell my buddy, he lives in Rockford, IL wherever they fuck that is relative to you buddy.

Mar 24, 2011 3:40 PM ET #6 (permalink)

you might wanna try bandmix.com, pretty useful site for local hookups with other musicians

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum