"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

baby making metal music

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> baby making metal music

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 33 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 33 1 2 Last
Feb 9, 2011 8:42 AM ET #1 (permalink)

good metal songs to have sex to.

nine inch nails - "closer" (obvious choice)

possibly, deftones - "you've meet the butcher"

Feb 9, 2011 10:39 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I always thought Slayer - Dead Skin Mask would be a good song to fuck to. I'll have to think more about this though.

Feb 9, 2011 11:29 AM ET #3 (permalink)

All great songs mentioned ^^. "You've seen the butcher" is certainly a highlight from "Diamond Eyes." Deadskin Mask speaks for itself.

NH - Don't think I didn't notice that 'butcher' is only 3:31!!!

At this point fellas, as an exhausted father of 2...I'd take a hand job to the weather channel. Get it while you can boys!

Feb 9, 2011 2:31 PM ET #4 (permalink)

LMFAO!!!! @ cozen.

definitely gonna check out that slayer song oz.

rlly hope others actually contribute to this, cuz (sad part) i am serious about this thread lol

Feb 9, 2011 4:35 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I once got laid to Cowboys From Hell when I was like 17 or 18, it was cool.................. I guess

Feb 9, 2011 5:16 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Wait wait... are you telling me you don't have an entertaining youtube video of a baby playing Necrophagist?

Feb 9, 2011 7:25 PM ET #7 (permalink)

More or less the whole 2wo album is made for sex in my opinion. Might work better with fetish activities than straight up fucking though.

Feb 9, 2011 10:15 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Behemoth - Conquer All, cause it makes me feel manly.

Feb 10, 2011 5:20 AM ET #9 (permalink)

Fucking Pantera.

You will eviscerate your woman while listening to that shit.

Feb 10, 2011 5:11 PM ET #10 (permalink)

I did it to Metallica's Battery once and it didn't end well. The sex was great but I made the mistake of thinking of Lars's ugly face in the middle of it. Puke.

Feb 10, 2011 5:18 PM ET #11 (permalink)

LDB - I swear to dog you are one funny lady lol.

Feb 10, 2011 5:25 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Could you imagine the sort of chat up lines Lars would use to pull?

"Umm like, if you come to bed with me, I'll show you why they call me the Great Dane!"

I once spoke like Lars Ulrich for a whole day and it pissed me mate Boris off no end. Tru fax.

On topic, it's not metal at all, but I got the best of Fun Lovin' Criminals today, and I promise if I'm ever listening to this CD with a woman, she won't walk alone for the next nine months.

Feb 10, 2011 5:28 PM ET #13 (permalink)

TK: I swear to dog you might be dyslexic =)

It's not metal but what about "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. It's the aerobics workout of sex songs. There's no need to even think, just follow the instructions.

Feb 10, 2011 5:33 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I once shagged a German girl who didn't speak perfect English. Mid-way through she screamed "Fuck me hardly!" I couldn't finish because I was laughing so much.

Dear readers, have any of you ever had a hilarious sexual experience with a foreigner?

Feb 11, 2011 4:14 AM ET #15 (permalink)

Does using the lefty count?

Feb 11, 2011 6:34 AM ET #16 (permalink)

I give up, what does using the lefty mean?

Feb 11, 2011 9:49 AM ET #17 (permalink)

oz: idk but i want ldb to do it to me lol my "funny" experience wasn't with a foreigner, but with my gf, she's a rlly nice, polite grl and vry kool and easy to talk to, but this one time (of a few) she cursed ALOT. even wrds and combos that i didn't even know, and i curse like a fucking sailor dammit. it was vry difficult to hold in my laughter, but that was the only thing i held in ;)

TK: vry ironically, my neighbors from across the street to my house own a dog to which they named "God" lmao i love non-english speaking cubans when their FOB ("fresh off the boat").

Feb 11, 2011 2:20 PM ET #18 (permalink)

how about a little Sepultura - Ratmahatta...go tribal for a good four and a half minutes.

Feb 15, 2011 6:31 PM ET #19 (permalink)

LDB - Not wrong. I work at stationary company and speak to people all day. I tend to mix up my words a lot lol.

I think all metal music is good to do it too.
But Rammstein is good excuse if you want to shit on your lovers chest. Just saying.

Feb 16, 2011 2:58 PM ET #20 (permalink)

RTB

Great story oz...was that before or after the saki shots with alotta vagina..
Rammstein. ...Du hast / buck diish
Anything by orgy
* notes once had an hour encounter with a woman during death cult armagedon by d borgir
which was awesome
A bit longer than that i had to suffer with another woman during a batch of dixie chicks song
That is all

Feb 16, 2011 4:51 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Cynic wins.

Feb 17, 2011 9:09 AM ET #22 (permalink)

Intronaut. Or Post-Metal in general gets the job done.

But 'Be Quiet And Drive' by the Deftones is the ultimate song to fuck to.

Feb 18, 2011 2:45 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Follow up 'Be Quiet & Drive' with 'Open Car' by Porcupine Tree........"O-Face"

Feb 20, 2011 7:17 PM ET #24 (permalink)

Cannibal Corpse's 'Hammer Smashed Face', true story...the ipod was on shuffle and it happened to be the next in line. Good times.

Mar 12, 2011 10:26 PM ET #25 (permalink)

I don't really like this band but murderdolls -let's fuck

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum