"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Where is the new Morbid Angel record w/ David Vincent?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Where is the new Morbid Angel record w/ David Vincent?

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Aug 11, 2009 2:11 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Seriously... WTF. How long does shit take.... And while were at it, why not do another 5000 date tour in f*cking Ecudor? Im mean shit- Why bother with the States, right?

Aug 11, 2009 11:24 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Well I'll start off by saying, people in the US need to stop complaining about the lack of metal tours. You get everything, try come to a place like NZ or such and see what it's like. There's a whole world out there, people in Ecuador have as much right to see MA as anyone else.

Secondly, I AGREE!! Where the hell is this record?! It's been hovering on "soon to be released" for years now! There's not much info on the subject either which is frustrating.

Aug 11, 2009 2:57 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I've been waiting a long time for this album, too.

Aug 13, 2009 3:38 PM ET #4 (permalink)

It should be coming out late this year.

Aug 14, 2009 5:16 PM ET #5 (permalink)

think they are to busy in bogota colombia
they played at rock in parke in bogota
just missed them by a few days

album should come out in end of october

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum