"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Extreme vocalist looking for a band in Garden Grove, California

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Extreme vocalist looking for a band in Garden Grove, California

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Jan 13, 2011 2:58 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi guys

My name is Tri, 19 years old extreme metalhead and I'm looking for a Death/ Brutal Death/ Slamming Death metal (or at least groove/core) band near Garden Grove or in Orange County, California.

this is my recording, feel free to check :
http://www.mediafire.com/?nimlcmcw2zd

this is my email : hatemalicerevenge_dn@yahoo.com
my cellphone number : 714-883-8266

Regards and stay brutal !

Tri

(This post was last edited on January 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM ET.)

Apr 13, 2011 1:03 PM ET #2 (permalink)

RTB

good luck dude, im out here in the IE, Riverside based DM band and we're still looking for a drummer, know your pain...theres a musicians classified site ...i have it some were if i find it i'll send it to you, good luck

Apr 13, 2011 9:08 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Try looking for a band at the website below.

themusicianfinder.com

Apr 15, 2011 11:31 PM ET #4 (permalink)

GRRR GRRRR GRRRR GRRRRR! BOO DOOO DOOO DOOOO DOOO! WOOO WOOOO WOOO DOOO DOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum