"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Anyone here from New Mexico?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Anyone here from New Mexico?

Displaying 18 posts
Displaying 18 posts
Aug 9, 2009 9:23 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Well I finally got orders, and I'm wondering if there is anyone here living in New Mexico. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Blind, I'll be about 5 hours from you.

Aug 9, 2009 10:07 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I have an ex-girlfriend and a few relatives in Albuquerque (That probably doesn't help you at all). I've visited there before, its a nice place.

I also got mistaken for some dude named "Bones" when I was there. That soon followed with paranoia when a group in white Ts tried to start a fight with me. Then I started thinking, "Damn, I'm gonna get shot over here because I look like this 'Bones' guy"

Aug 9, 2009 6:18 PM ET #3 (permalink)

You're right Gore, that doesn't help me at all.

Aug 10, 2009 2:00 PM ET #4 (permalink)

AP1: 5hrs? White Sands?

Aug 10, 2009 4:25 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Alamogordo to be exact.

Aug 10, 2009 5:27 PM ET #6 (permalink)

The Gothic Queen's Grand Parents and Aunt live there. I forsee a meeting in the near future. FYI, there aint a hell of a lot there.

Aug 10, 2009 5:59 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I heard it's a nice place to raise a kid though. If we stay there, I'll let this southern born kid of mine loose on the football field and show 'em how it's done.

Aug 10, 2009 6:55 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Lol. They'll never know what hit em.

Aug 10, 2009 7:52 PM ET #9 (permalink)

You might see Mulder there every now and then, if you're lucky.

Aug 10, 2009 9:11 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Well considering that's where the truth is, my chances are pretty good.

Aug 11, 2009 12:36 AM ET #11 (permalink)

ap1, I know everything you do is supposed to be classified, but could you tell me you guys at least shoot aliens and shit since the Air Force has Marksmen?

Aug 11, 2009 8:14 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Aliens? Oh yeah, I was on a secret mission Saturday. 18 little green men with holes in their heads, all thanks to me. Dammit, that was classified. Now you have to die.

Aug 11, 2009 11:33 AM ET #13 (permalink)

AP1: Them weren't no aliens... Them were nutri-rats! They taste just like chicken.

Aug 11, 2009 1:07 PM ET #14 (permalink)

That's because them were those hippified free-range nutria's. They need to leave 'em alone and let 'em taste like swamp water, the way God intended.

Aug 11, 2009 11:42 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Actually they're all around.Secret bunkers underground.

Aug 12, 2009 5:26 AM ET #16 (permalink)

hmm, secret underground bases like in archuleta mesa? supposedly there's a population of pre-human creatures that dwell in the caverns in NM, too. i blame the occasional spike in radiation in the drinking water and los alamos' watershed lol

Aug 12, 2009 11:27 AM ET #17 (permalink)

eyelessVisionary...WHAT? I've never heard of that shit!

Aug 12, 2009 3:44 PM ET #18 (permalink)

eyelessVisionary : You would have to talk to the Jicarilla Apaches in Dulce New Mexico about that.

(This post was last edited on August 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum