"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Green Hyperlinks?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback >> Green Hyperlinks?

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Nov 17, 2010 1:05 PM ET #1 (permalink)

What's the significance of those green links that are scattered around in some news articles, comments, and in the forum? When I hover over them, a small box pops up and plays a short video clip or displays some advertising content.

I'm not sure if anyone else is noticing them. Im not complaining about them, but simply curious.

Thanks!

Nov 17, 2010 8:57 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Really? Here on Metalunderground.com or other sites?

Nov 17, 2010 9:24 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Maybe a virus or plugin in your browser? No green links here. Brutal pic too Cry, good to see you're still thrashing ;)

Nov 17, 2010 10:14 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Right here on metalunderground. I was using my friend's laptop earlier today and I noticed that certain words were highlighted green and hyperlinked.

That was my initial thought as well, Cynic. I'm using a different laptop now and everything is functioning normally.
Thanks man, still thrashing! :) I've been exploring the depths of many other genres in order to feed my musical cravings. I need to get reacquainted with MU and join in on all the action again! :P

Thanks again guys! Cheers!

Nov 18, 2010 9:37 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't sure. I have toyed or thought about toying with those scripts in the archives, (for non-logged in users only; essentially search engine traffic) for some time (and still might), but I don't think I have anything like that running on Metalunderground at the moment. Could be a virus or a "feature" of some new browser version or plugin.

(This post was last edited on November 18, 2010 at 9:38 AM ET.)

Sep 1, 2011 11:57 PM ET #6 (permalink)

hermes sale is one of the most reputed brands within the fashion domain. Welcome to Hermes on line stores!We provide Beautifull hermes stripe,hermes bags,hermes scarf sale,hermes picotin herpicot,hermes pearl necklace,hermes home collection,hermes striped,hermes men bag,hermes massai bag,hermes lindy bag,hermes kelly crocodile stripe,hermes kelly price,hermes jipsy / gypsy,hermes garden party tote,hermes fish stripe,hermes evelyne,hermes constance,hermes cattle neck stripe,hermes bracelet,hermes birkin,hermes birkin faux crocodile,hermes belt,hermes watch, to all over the world!

(This post was last edited on September 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM ET.)

Sep 2, 2011 9:42 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Sorry guys - got some work to do on my forum moderation tools it seems... I hate fuckin spammers.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback forum